Reduction in separation pay formula

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true.
    My morale was at an all time low at consumer. Was rated highly but when I got a new director all of a sudden without his being aware of my work, after a month or so the ass started commenting on my "poor" performance.

We reviewed 7 years of reviews all high ratings and then I asked he arrived at his conclusion.
    No answer... I knew he was probably looking for people to cut.
    So I left before they could cut. Got a great job , making as much money maybe a little more than at JNJ but I no longer come home with a sore stomach asking myself what the hell kind of place is this?

No place is perfect but I got out of that hell hole people call JNJ consumer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strategic Marketing and corporate are also on the list. There will not be huge cuts. Just enough to keep under the WARN act requirements. By mid November.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard health care compliance and quality organizations have become huge kingdoms of highly paid people and many layers that add a huge cost burden. They've been allowed to get to this point due to all the HCC and product quality issues but they are soon to be sliced and diced and "re-sized". Way too !much overhead is killing profit margins across all op CO's. These functions are on the chopping block for Q1 2015.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quality and HCC have become empires over the past several years and are a huge cash drain for J&J right now. At DePuy Synthes, these organizations are larger than some J&J companies. Just look at the dollars being spent on in consumer and the costs of carrying the McNeil facility which we all know will NEVER re-open! J&J shareholders should be outraged by the dollars being funneled into these organizations. And what huge mess J&J bought when they acquired Synthes and for a 22 Billion Dollar price tag!!!!