I think my partner is working 2 jobs

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay so I'm new to the industry. But my "seasoned" counterpart is barely working- and when I googled their name it came up as she is a broker selling active real estate! How do I handle this???????
    *please serious replies only

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Think" and "know" are two very different things.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an 800 371-2029 number to rat out Jnj people. If this person is working as a real estate broker (and his name isn't Charles Charles) he/she should fired. It stealing. It is that simple. Don't get in the mud by trying to save their soul.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you should speak to your partner and find out how you can get in on the action as it is only a matter of time before you start thinking about doing such a thing. Once you get this job down it can be done on a part time basis so here is an opportunity to make some extra money.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody in my district has at least two jobs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, since she has active listings with showings mostly mid week!!! I don't even know how she has made it this long in this industry- she is selling diabetes products and pretty sure she doesn't even know what diabetes is!!!!

I do feel cheated. I don't have two jobs and we share the same commission.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your dm to the real estate office and get her card. Better yet call for an appointment to look at a house.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or better yet: Try minding your own business. Spoiled brat.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, If you voted for Obama then you shouldn't complain. If not, keep your mouth shut as Karma will prevail. Over you AND her at some point. Stop being "revengeful" and just do your job. What she does on her time is none of your business anyway.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gossip and backstabbing has destroyed JBI. Don't let it happen at your company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding. Just do your job and mind your own business. You're new to the industry? You'll be looking for a part time job soon enough. No one in this industry works 8 hours a day- you just haven't figured that out yet. Stop trying to be the rep police. You feel cheated? Like your "hard work" is earning you all that commission money. have you considered that her tenure in the territory may be the only thing getting you any commission at all? I'm not condoning double dipping- if she's doing something on the side that is that visible, she will be found out soon enough and will only have herself to blame for it. She doesn't pay your bills and you don't pay her"s- maybe she needs the money for reasons you don't know. Do you want to be the reason she's out of a job? Do your job and don't worry about anyone else. She's not costing you any money despite what you think.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention ALL DISTRICT MANAGERS: advice, be invasive and check all electronic tops to make sure your reps are working; at least 3 breakfasts or lunches per week; call offices if you think your reps have intentionally lied on calls and document so action can be taken. Call reps periodically during alternate times of the day; also, check mileage, etc. Have conference calls at various times of the day, audit expenses, expect lots of roundtable programs, speaker programs. Decide to call them and "meet them" in their territory to discuss whatever; do not give any notice for any of your plans.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you're the guy who has a veterinarian for a wife and who brags about how much money she makes while you're working as a clean up guy in the cages and she's all over the other sexy guy vets. So now you what to bring down your partner? For shame!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave your partner alone you rat!! You can run your territory how you want without having to worry about where they are. This is a HUGE win for you!! Find the positive on this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you are new to the job, you have to work longer hours to get the same return as a seasoned person. In a year or so maybe you and your partner can also partner on some real estate deals. I dont know anybody that does not have something else going on besides the pharma rep gig. If you think that having 2 people working hard in the same territory will take you to presidents club then you are sadly mistaken. Just hold off and be cool, make your calls, and kiss your asses and you will see how great this job can be for your bank statement. I have known several reps leave because the side business was getting so successful. Good luck and keep your mouth shut.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey better for you. Now you may get to see some Docs because theirs not two of you bugging the crap out of them!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So tell me: how does my partner selling real estate make ME a "spoiled brat"?! It's only fair for someone SPLITTING your commission to wonder why someone is putting in barely any effort- and to realize it's because you are working a second job showing houses. It's crap and I'm not covering for your dumb ass any longer.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and we get paid way too much for what we do.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest