Irmat pharmacy

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 6:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's everyone hearing about Irmat and its service? Good, bad, ugly?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UGLY!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome. Feedback has been very positive.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact is that the service is very questionable. Why did it take weeks for my .3 Differin to be filled? I think your service is very questionable and this whole specialized pharmacy thing is simply a ploy to keep old branded drugs that should have gone generic still available at much higher prices. If my Dermatologist tells me to use them again I will refuse and simply ask him to write the generic. My husband used that Mirvaso and it is simply a horrendous drug that should be off the market. He looked worse for several days after he used it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It took two days to get my Epiduo and they were much more courteous than Walgreens.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walgreens is a joke!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Between Galderma and Aqua sending scripts there, they are overwhelmed. Hopefully they will right the ship and improve before disappointing everyone.

What people need to keep in mind is that patients "walk away" from 40-50% of the scripts at retail pharmacy... so the fact that Irmat fills 70-80% of what comes their way is miraculous.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it is only helping us and I expect big things in 2015 with new product launches and bigger market share gains on existing products. Good times are staring to roll.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What planet did you just beam down from? My docs hate this pharmacy -things takes several days to fill simple Scripts and it is starting to tick off my key docs. Low and poor customer service . Very frustrating that we have to send all of our business to one pharmacy that has a questionable reputation with many of my docs. Good times starting to roll? Not so sure - very disappointing. However, when you hit bottom as a company any improvement looks better but as far as the good times once again ? We clearly have a long long way to go to get this thing back to being a great organization again. Plus the Brain drain of the Sales and marketing managers over the last three years is taking its toll. The current crop of so called "leaders" at least in the US still leaves many of us scratching our heads on why many of these people are in those positions.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey look, here's Tom again. His derm client was interested in derm specialty pharmacies, Tim likes to think of CP as a good source of suckers and free conversations. Free place to grab stuff he can sell.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Pharmacy has been a life saver for us .They apply manufactures coupons which we could not at CVS and saved about 250.00 and we received medication with 48 hours delivered to our door

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone concerned about Irmat? It seems a lot like the Philidor

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Irmat is completing pa forms like Valeant?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andrew Left of Citron to release story on Irmat and their practices Sunday night.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its only a matter of time before PBM's cut off other pharmacies as well. We're gonna have a lot of frustrated patients that cant refill Rx's. How are we gonna deal with that?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PBMs are losing money at their own pharmacies. That's what this is all about. Generics are not necessarily cheaper. What the public doesn't know is that they are often more profitable for both retail and PBM-owned pharmacies. Funny how no one in the media does an expose' on the big retail pharmacy business. Hey New York Times "journalists", why don't you cover the whole story, not just the one that supports your agenda. Some of these pharmacy chains are also public companies and they cater to their shareholders, not patients. They are no different than Valeant - it's all about the earnings call.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Optum is a public company affiliated with United Healthcare. Google them under Bloomberg. They reported recent earnings of $2.8billion. They, too, are worried about their stock price. The more you dig, the more you will find that big pharmacies and PBMs are not looking out for patients.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUH , access for branded derm drugs is going to ever harder . healthcare is outta control and G is part of the problem $600 for Oracea and the prices in the article for epidou are sicking