Calls per day sampled

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor signs for samples. Then, I turn around and ask the PA to sign for samples. He's like didn't Dr. ..... just sign for samples. Then, I stop the NP and ask her to hold up a sec that I need her to sign after the PA signs. At this point they are all laughing asking why I need 3 signatures when just one sample should justify me leaving samples for a group that uses the same closet. I tell them that my boss thinks the more sigs I get in a day that means I'm selling more product. They all laugh hysterically as they say that's why Forest (Actavis) has always been a laughing stock. They patted me on my shoulders and told me to hang in there until something better comes along. The bad thing is the drugs are great to represent, it's just the idiotic micromanagement of times samples and how many a day that makes you want to throw your Ipad in a trash can at the end of the day!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another example of how our customers view us and our nutty company with all these sampling requirements. If we give one sample per HCP in an office, its a red flag. If we sample heavy, we could lose the Rx because HCPs love to save their patient's $$$

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager wants a signature on every call and leave one even if they don't need any samples too. Surely this scare tactic can't be legal

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in primary care. If a speciality manager is asking for a sample signature requirement then they are a complete idiot!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why our competition loves us! Its not about doing the right thing with our customers! Its a lose lose situation! Wake up and get out!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my you have to actually work a full day in the field each day of the week - that is called full-time emloyment to hit your number and you like many drug reps just do not want to work that much. 10-2 is not going to get it done - so why don't you just move on cry baby.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is is so hrad to ask the two most frequent question a uselss whiney drug rep like you has t do - who is in? do you need smples? can you have them sign this please and hurry I have been in here almot 2 minutes already and I have to be done by 2:00 - and oh this is my like third day this week I actually had to get off my whiney no tlent ass and visit offices..I am so tired of thsi shit!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is is so hrad to ask the three most frequent questions a uselss whiney drug rep like you has to ask - who is in? do you need samples? can you have them sign this please and hurry I have been in here almost 2 minutes already and I have to be done by 2:00 - and oh this is my like third day this week I actually had to get off my whiney no talent ass and visit offices..I am so tired of this shit!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So thanks for your illiterate opinion. Middle school english class wants you back.