layoffs this wednesday

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The title says, "this wednesday". I'm sorry, but you cannot keep projecting your insecurity after you post something and it turns out to be wrong. Please stop promoting negativity to the employees of this great company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This troll is bored with all this blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey post #18...I can't wait for tomorrow either. So when earnings fall short and NOTHING happens to the sales force, will you promise to go away? Or will you just project another weekday for layoffs. Let me beat you to the punch. It will sound something like this..." Earnings were down. Witty and Connelly are looking to improve the bottom line by cutting the sales force. It's going to be massive! Can't wait till january and everyone is handed their walking papers". Move on hater! What a low life you are. Getting pleasure out of spreading negative information. Total loser! Get a life and get a girlfriend!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh look. The corporate troll is frustrated. Hahahaha. Love it!!! Let's see those earnings!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, little pecker boy is back. Bring on the earnings!!! Still no layoffs!! HA HA HA HA Oh, and you still have a small penis!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is your corporate response? I have a small penis? Seriously? LOL. No wonder this place is doomed. You've lost your mind. Time to take a break piker.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not this Wednesday, but close !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when? This quarter even?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no corporate response and I am sorry to hear that you have a small penis. Maybe you can find a way to compensate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck everyone. Earnings about to be announced LONDON time. Predict a major reorg

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you really surprised all of us. You decided to switch it up from your typical HR/PR label. The only one that seems to be frustrated, however, is you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

op here,

check out the company external website. bullet point #4 or 5.

restructuring to refocus global business post-oncology divestment and changing respiratory market dynamics

i likely won't have a job in 2 hrs. will keep you posted. good luck everyone that wants to stay or wants to go - i hope you get what you want out of this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blowhard, what a waste, no big deal

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like always, you are wrong again, troll.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Earnings for the US again disappoint. Breo launch is failing. Restructuring coming. LAYOFFS AS PREDICTED coming!!!!!!! Spin that!! That article on Connelly yesterday summed it up. Analysts are starting to blame patient first for the lack of incentive and motivation of the sales force. Analysts are reaching out to talk with the sales force. GSK is all alone with patient first. No other company will consider it after they witnessed what it has done to GSK. They see it in the launch numbers and hear it from all of the GSK employees they interview.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For gosh sakes, grow up or man up, loser

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad the stock is up but man the U.S. sales are disappointing. The only division growing sales is oncology. Launch products aren't bringing in any revenue.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a joke or you being sarcastic? US sales are down 10% on latest earnings report, the three recent launches are failures, and the culture created here by these leaders is terrible. Maybe you just have a slightly different definition of what comprises a strong leader?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't restructuring almost always mean that somebody will end up losing their job? I think the question now is what will this restructuring look like and how many, if any, will be displaced? I guess we will just have to wait for our "leaders" to fill us in on their grand plan.