Akynzeo launch...Dallas...Nervous about Ebola

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Influenza kills 30,000 a year in US. Get a flu shot and relax dummy. H1N1 - remember that? Did you panic then too moron? How about avian flu? Killed a lot more. Did you panic then too stupid.

Talk to you in six weeks when you can't find Ebola news in the paper or on TV. You'll be on to the next crisis of the day. Idiot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least DT addressed it today. Too bad they're not canceling though.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said this (YOUR) panic would be over quicker than a food fad - I still say six weeks nobody remembers it, but maybe I'm wrong. Nothing on the front pages, can't even find in on FOX propaganda/tabloid News front web page. May be gone sooner than I thought. Glad I bought this market dip.

What will you panic about next?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai is in oncology?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to hear the marketing story for this one. Oh my.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai is a sh!tty little company. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey ball-less coward. It's over. Ebola is back page, soon to be a distant memory. Of course there will be future outbreaks, but a vaccine is on the way. That's the world of infectious disease. Heard two people in CA died of West Nile virus today. Flu season right around the corner, Noro virus on your next cruise. Entero virus running rampant. Ooooo....how scared are you? Dummy.

Go to your bunker, listen to Glen Beck, put on your tin foil hat and look for the black helicopters.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so cute.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well let's see we now have case in New York- hope the HQs asses attention level is hgiher

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK - I'm back - didn't even take six weeks. Ebola is not even on the back page of the paper. Not even on the news. It's over in US. Still scared dummies?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe because the Obama administration has threatened all media to stop reporting ebola. Google it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No - FOX kept making it a major crisis up to the election - then dropped. They helped to create mass hysteria that helped drive the Republican narrative that the ebola "crisis" in the US (there was none, never will be) was Obama's fault. DUMMY.