The Toxicity Here is Off The Charts

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have the most toxic company in the industry. Maligmant mgmnt., malignant products, malignant future. I am getting thefuck outta here ASAP. I refuse to put up with anymore nonsense, before I go postal and kill my boss. No More No More.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, no. You're the only maligMancy. So after two years of pissing and moaning, when do you actually get the fuck out of here?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear pig poster,
    (Sorry to insult the porcine species); so, assuming 2 years (where did you dream that up?) just affirms that you are continuing to make an ass of yourself by ASSuming some inane reference to 2 years. Yes, you will struggle to retort with more worthless drivel emblematic of that double digit (that means 2 numbers, and porcine refers to your ancestry) I.Q. you continue to exhibit. Make our holiday season; keep us laughing at you!

Contemplating giving up bacon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well look at you! Porcine -n- inane -n-EMBLEMATIC!! Someone got a dictionary for Chrissum! It's almost like you have become a CC Perfesser, you stupid Asswipe!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ballsack says what?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear porcine poster,
    Very predictable. Yes, you have kept us laughing at you. Your post is emblematic of your originality, just insults and nothing of value. Know any facts for a change? Please don't take this personally, you being such a compassionate, giving person and all.
    We'll keep laughing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, I laugh every time I have exchanges with CC reps too! What's not to laugh at? Let someone post on a blog who has a CC IQ of 85 and everyone will get a good laugh, if not from the atrocious spelling, then certainly from the poorly framed ideas.

Hey!! Maybe if you write 'porcine' once again this ongoing bitchslap on this one thread will sting a bit less for you?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While we are all still laughing, you must be laughing more than anyone while talking to yourself.
    You do yourself a disservice, though, as your IQ appears closer to(but still less than) 99, not 85. I say that because your spelling seems adequate, while I agree with you that your idea framing is demonstrably poor (and questionable vocabulary, i.e. "bitchslap".) But keep trying to finding a dictionary to look up "porcine." That reference to your ancestry is probably what motivates you to discover its meaning. Good luck this holiday season with your endeavors.

Thank you for just being you. We'll keep laughing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, I'll keep "trying to finding a dictionary".

I'm guessing that you're the type of moron that would bring a butter knife to a gunfight?

How can anyone reading this not be laughing?
    HA HA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you; we are all laughing with (no at) you, P.P.A.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By 'we are', you mean you and the Turd in your Back Pocket. And that really doesn't count, as the Turd is a delusion of your chimp brain, that you use to post support for your feeble ideas. So that leaves you as the only one laughing at me.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are laughing at you. The RICH fodder you serve up such as MaligMamt and Duty. A r***** would fare much better than you in typing here. Hell, a Chimp would.

But keep posting! While you continue to think you are kicking verbal ass, everyone else is enjoying your awesome display of being a pure dolt.

CC Grads forever, man!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morristown is toxic; GF is toxic; HR (sally) is toxic

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did Antoine Dodson get hired by Watson?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do not malign Antoine by comparing him to that maligmant P.P.A.

And we are still laughing at you, P.P.A.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have a MaligMancy in your chimp-like brain. Only you and your imaginary Turd are laughing at me. Everyone else on the planet is laughing at you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P.P.A.
    Even you and your porcine brain cell must admit that your post is hilarious. Thanks for proving the point.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, hell yes it's funny! I served up your moron spelling of MaligMant and deduced that you've got the brain functions of a chimp. Then I noted that the only one laughing with you is your imaginary Turd in your Back Pocket! What are you not getting? A Dolt says what?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the Pinhead of Porcine Ancestry, or P.P.A.,
    I cannot answer any questions for continuing to laugh at you (even if your name calling applied.) You are off the charts, though, as the subject implies. But don't get frustrated, and thank you for the entertainment.