Florida Branch Closures

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see their ads all the time. What is going on there?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So... Do you think it's the end of this quarter or next for the axe to fall... Yet again?

Anyone know specifics? Which branches will close? Is there such a thing as severance with this company?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends how you ended the Quarter. Did you bring money to the bottom line? If yes, your job is most probably secure for another three months or so.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big corporate SVP shakeup today, Kissimmee consolidated, ugh. What's next around here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean CE?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you idiots leave-- not just in Florida-- Leave this horrible company-- you'll get what you deserve from this cluster F.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened today with the Svp?? Heard there were more layoffs at corporate too, anyone else hear anything?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened today?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read your email. Laid all the corporate changes out by position. This is just the beginning. Getting all the cronies in position to implement change. Board wants profits aka change. These next few months will include many more changes to come. Remember, changes start inside then transitions to sales force and clinicians.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you be a little bit more specific for all of is who is no longer with the company, please?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is in email I received as an AE friday

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they consolidating? Or there are layoffs?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate BD and Marketing changes. Big quarterly fiancé call Monday. Dooms day to follow after. Consolidations/mergers/closures by end of month. Ones that have been on list for years.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes sense because of the exit Bill had. For the new regime to make changes this quick, the books must be terrible and bill must not have wanted to implement change. I've noticed that this companyIis ran more like a mom and pop. Too much fat! New CEO was a CFO so he is a numbers guys. Numbers is what matters most to WS. My prediction is many will lose their jobs with nowhere to transfer to

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened in the call today? Does anyone know? I am about to quit but I'm hoping for a layoff!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I predict an increase in this forum' topics by the end of the month..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any details ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's almost the end of the month. Is anything happening anywhere?
    I wonder if new management decided to leave it all as is, and see if they can improve the situation without layoffs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

port st.lucie closed april 2014- among 14 other consolidations and closures in FL...the end is near

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearwater, Bradenton, Sarasota and Gainesville close 4/30 Tampa is merging into Brandon's office and Winterhaven and Sebring are merging into Lakeland office on 4/30.