What is the email format at Watson?

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let me know, I'd like to send Tommy Boy a welcome e-mail at his new position....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he wipe the floor with you at a national meeting? Did he call you out in front of your peers for incompetence? Geez, let it go Bayer-Boy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, Why would you waste any energy on this mope. He is a proven bum, failure, lost cause, etc. We all are aware of his deficiences. F him dude. Go bang some hot trim instead.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah he didn't do anything to me but the guy needs to take a look in the mirror. He needs to see the stuff on the pfizer, bayer, and this board so he doesn't continue to ruin places. Sounds like you are just as clueless as him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. He just needs an email from you giving him a cafepharma link. He will read and follow your link and then he will be enlightened that he is an ass and change! Ummm, who's clueless?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tommy boy is in the right place, the watson reps are just as worthless as he is. At least now he will fit it:) Have fun fu**ers! HAHA! The joke is on you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus Christ! Fit it?? How the hell did you get in to Bayer with a CC diploma? I thought only Watson hired Dolts?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A CC diploma is required for the Watson sales force!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry pal, I work for a real pharma company. Not a generic ass backwards company like yourself. Looks like you are putting your CC diploma to good work:)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fers nitial rast name @so solly hwas son.com

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, real pharma or not, you make an excellent case for, "You can take the Dolt out of the CC, but you can't take the CC out of the Dolt!" I think that 'Fit's it' with your insipid postings, pal.

Hey! But maybe if you get my email address and send me an email to come here to Cafe Pharma, maybe I will see the error of my ways, too!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like somone has an axe to grind? Either that or the OP needs to find a hobby

I mean what loser posts on CP.... oh wait...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you say Community College boy, now get back to work!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you say Community College boy, now get back to work!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh for Christ's sake! You should really quit while you're behind. Only CC reps double post insipid comments. In fact, everything you've posted in this thread makes you 'fit it' perfectly with the CC Dolts. Pal, if you walk like a Dolt, and you type like a Dolt, chances are 99.9% you're a CC Dolt.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just enjoying getting a rise out of you CC boy, now calm down and go sell those generics. Who knows maybe one day you'll work for a real company, probably not but hey enjoy it while it lasts. Cheers!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no idea what you two idiots are fighting about but you sir quit using the word dolt- the word is out of your intellect concerning vocabulary. You are the "dolt"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Out of your intellect concerning vocabulary"?? Can you name your CC, Dolt?