Training in North Chicago info

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2014 at 12:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roommate?
    Access to car?
    Access to gym?
    Hours spent at training facility per day? Is it 8-5?

Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No gym but they have these lovely tunnels under the earth (basement) with no windows and beautiful cinderblock and you can walk miles from building to building. They have these cool walking programs with maps and the view is so scintillating. Some very enthusiastic people, who will do it for about 3 days and give up, may try to get you to sign up. Most people at Abbott prefer the cool sterility of the basement chambers to the outdoors because they don't like to leave their desks. I think there are invisible chains there and that may be the problem. Alternatively you can do the walking path if you can get through several feet of snow and slush. There are ducks and swans. The swans have their wings clipped so they won't fly away and will hang out to scare the geese. Still, I'm guessing they would prefer that to the basement offerings. Anywho, I am sure you won't want to leave the beautiful campus. You can buy all kinds of Abbott products there, gifts and cards and nutrition bars. Who needs the outside world? Who needs a gym, a car, or a moment of peace from the yammering. I just don't understand your question and your need to explore and learn about anything other than that which you will be learning. You just don't sound like Abbott material. You have too much curiousity. Get rid of it and you are sure to be a real success here!! Good luck to you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my iPad training there

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aloha

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would really appreciate some straight information. I just want to know what to expect. Going to training for sales position. I really want to know if i am getting a roommate... also, what kind of car i will be getting?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get several roommates and they take you to bars that are open all night. We don't bother with cars. We only use cabs as we go bar hopping all night. Have fun!