Abbott Nutrition Upstate NY DM trying to escape her job

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky you got 20 years in. If I were you I'd retire and leave these fools!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that what's happening?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to her best friend, that winner from the New England district. Heard she was under an intense amount of pressure. She was at one of my business reviews. Most idiotic questions you have ever heard. Clearly didn't understand the business

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I first joined Abbott the I picked up on what the last poster said. It seems everyone is a ROBOT and they have no mind. It is weird, if you go out with them after hours they are a person but on the Job they are like the "BORG" on Start Trek. They all go their Cubicals and check voice mail hoping they did not get laid off. They are motivated by fear and intimidation. Each dept fights with the other one and really only cares about themselves as they have to make their numbers. They really do not care about the Company as a whole and this is the reason things are so screwed up at Abbott. I hold upper management responsible and things can only change when the current administration is forced out of authority

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This hostile environment was started by a bald-headed prick named Don Pattin. This used to be a great place to work, not anymore. There are more bullies in this company than in a high school. Unreachable goals, managers that don't motivate and micromanaging through the roof. I will be giving notice in the next few weeks. Good luck to my friends that are still here. It won't be easy to survive during the next few years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The who goal is to set unreachable numbers and beat you up when you do not reach them. If by some chance you do make the #s you are called a cheater and then even unrealistic goals are set. My group found that the management would often change the compensation plan and spin it off as in the employee's favor but it was set up so you never could succeed.

While I am still here I am just going through the motions thinking about my family's future. I am actively in the job search and terrified my manager will find out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heh suckers. I have a real job at BMS. Way more money even though I am not a DM like I was at Abbott. I can't believe I am gone and Mcnight is the DM in NYC. Wish my dad was friends with miles.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma is a bitch for both you young ladies. You sold your soul and your reps out for a chance at nothing. Hopefully a manager will treat you like you treated us. Good riddance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. Everything wrong with our company during the past ten years is wrapped in these women. Bob's girls, remember.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the blond was ok but the brunette was a total idiot. I had a conversation with her once and wanted to poke my eyes out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to her and her loser friend from Boston?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They both left the company to make more $$

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Bob, we haven't heard from you in a while. It's amazing how even after you were fired you are still promoting these inept managers. I guess your plan of hiring all women as your managers really worked out well? Also another example of who ever leaves our company ends up making more money. Think I have an axe to grind with you? Your right I do. I really appreciate you backing me up when the sh...t hit the fan. You ran away like the wimp you are. Thanks for the support and enjoy your retirement.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob here, Hey why don't you grow up you lazy putz

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob turned out to be a real douche bag in the end. He turned on his friends.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think anybody in Abbott management is your friend, you are dreaming. They'll throw their own mothers overboard to ensure a smooth ride to retirement.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now McKnight. There is an incompetent little spoiled brat. Loses all the business, and gets promoted because of daddy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must admit McKnight knows how to run a tight ship so I guess he should be promoted