Pfizer sales rep murder vs concealed carry permit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A prior poster owned you on this, yet you persist to troll.

Go away yourself, loser!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not allowed to carry a gun OR ammo in the car. Even off duty. Trust me on that one, almost got buggered when questioned by a Company attorney about it.

Our company is based in liberal land NYC. You see the liberal slant to those fucking ridiculous "investing in you" videos we have to watch? They are soooo trying to put a happy face on Obamacare.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfuck Pfizer.
    Carry the gun (legally) and answer questions later.

Here is the thing to remember: if you have to use it, shoot to kill.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just carry the damn gun. Get a fully automatic if you can. Americans worship guns and we don't care who dies as a result of that worship. We'd rather have a powerful gun with lots of ammo than have healthcare coverage.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there you go. They won't know it's there unless you need to use it. I'd take it out of the car on ride alongs though. :) Most companies have a no gun policy for their own liability. I work for another company and years ago our HR twit almost had a fit when all the hunters kept asking her about guns in the company car.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As usual, you are wrong, detail boy. Scroll down to todays 9:03 post. A troll from Novo (or vice versa) has been posting these. Not to take away from their point, but still…..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot... Troll or not- this is an important question!!

I have a properly permitted gun and a conceal carry license. Trying to get a straight answer from Pfizer on how I can protect myself when required by the company to go into high crime areas is frustrating.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, its not a source of frustration. I think that you don't like the answer!
    If your manager can not sufficiently answer your question, you simply post a query to HR (including your name and territory number), informing them that you are carrying a concealed weapon during work hours. Believe me you will get your answer straight-away.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you live in Georgia you'll be fine. The "Guns Everywhere" legislature has passed and is about to become law in that state. You can literally take your gun anywhere - into schools, churches, even the airport. Now that's the real American Dream!!!!

I'm not shitting you. This is 100% true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! A government actually reading the simple and plain meaning of the 2nd amendment, whereas the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed is actually not being infringed?

How did the commies running this country let that slide through?

Maybe there is hope left for the USA?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel real safe flying into Atlanta now knowing everyone can have a gun. Will the pilot hand it to me at the gate as I get off the plane or do I pick it up with my luggage? Also, when I go to Mass will the priest/pastor wear a side arm with the traditional garb? How about the altar boys/girls? Hopefully there won't be an age limit. We need more teenagers with guns. Let the hate replies begin! lol

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure the Atlanta PD and State Police are thrilled with the law.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex-Pfizer here. There will only be one hate replier, a troll (like me) from another board. I wish he'd man up and just tell his boss and HR that regardless of the rules, he'll be strapped when he's in his "dangerous territory".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man up is job suicide. I'm sure you man up and tell your bosses you entered a fake call or slept in or came home before 5pm or brought food to an office and didn't eat with the doctor and didn't detail him?

You're a troll and an idiot.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man up and give us your real name and address.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small canister of mace. Very concealable, very effective, minimal legal hassles. Buy the one with the flip top, $20. A no brainer, easy for anyone to use.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mace? That's just laughable. That will definitely stop a carjacking rapist.......maybe 5% of the time.

I value my life and others I can save much more than the low, low price of $20.

You carry your mace, just don't prevent me from carrying my guns. Who knows I may save your or your family's butts one day?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank GOD for you, Rambo! Stay strapped, so my family can sleep at night. Thank you, Rambo!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us weigh these alternatives carefully. A chance of getting fired vs seriously injured/dead. I chose to go to attend one of the premier nationally recognized training courses by the Lethal force Institute (now the Massad Ayoob Group). I carried a first aid kit, a fire extinguisher and a gun for all of my 20 years in pharma. The simple question to my DMs was: "do you want me to protect your life or would you rather I not?"

You are on fire, do you want me to put it out? You are bleeding to death, do you want me to give first aid? If situation is one that we will be maimed and possibly killed, do you want me to change things?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I carry a gun every day in my company car, and have for years. Don't plan on stopping now.