Retired Abbott HR Manager taking questions

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2014 at 9:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that what the IRS says??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, but please, Mr. HR person, tell us something that we don't already know? Something new and different. Tell us about the HR person you know who was really there for us and got canned because of it, and stuff like that, please.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I had that happen to me too ,and I ....Oh Wait a minute .... I forgot this a fake thread by WUSS BOY never mind douche bag now get a job boy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds just like when I worked in sales long ago at MCI, Managers didn't care what you did if you made them look good, pretending not to know about illegal slamming activities, etc. Took a few years of secretly condoning that kind of activity and then the company tanked after too many busts. Yes, first they did a bit of firing, but it was actually too late. Luckily I sold my stock after a split and then a year later I split. About 2 years later the stock was worthless.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mr hr mgr are you a wuss liar answering your own posts?

have you been slapped around like a bitch on here ?

have you been forced to leave hospira ACCS ?

do you post every day and night including Xmas Eve
    and New Years Eve and all holidays ?

are you a total idiot ?

YES YES YES and YES
    see ya later sucker !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and YES

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. I'm afraid to call HR to ask these kinds of questions so thanks for answering them here. I have 20 days of vacation and I am planning on quitting so thanks for answering my question. Very helpful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem that's what Iam here for Also I like slobbering the reps knoggins fire away boys mmmm

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for coming out of Retirement and answering these questions. Please ignore the idiots out there who are trying unsuccessfully to ridicule your.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tisk Tisk hurry up gents

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for a nice Bear

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ive got a "load" for ya right here!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the volume and tone of the negative responses so far, it would appear that this retired former HR manager has stuck fear at the Park, and they have unleashed their goon squad. If there was nothing to this, the Park would ignore it. Hmmmm... Makes you wonder why they are so afraid? My guess is they know who he is, and he has something on them he is willing to share. Given how they do things at the Park, they're probably busting his balls on something, and he is showing them he may choose to play hard ball. If he goes away, or the goons are called off, then we know he won. If this thread disappears, or is edited, then we know the Park won.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's not the "park" it's your enemy's stalking you on cp
    honestly the thread is lame and obviously bogus and if it goes away that's the reason

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know the park sends out the goon squad when they feel threatened. On this site, they can be cited by character assignation and threats. I think this guy had their attention.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah seems like this HR rep has Chicago real scared He's so knowledgable Better watch out Chicago you are not in his league

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iam from Texas

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am struggling to get a position at Merk but it is very difficult!! do you have any suggestions??