anybody timing abt stock through their 401k?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2013 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sold abt today, should get 39.41. Alot of resistance this past week, not worth the risk of holding on to make extra quarter. So sell....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready to buy peeps, abt will get shorted this week. A good buy opportunity coming soon. Look to buy near 37....stay tuned

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miles, is that you? It isn't nice to try to manipulate the stock market. Oh, and it is also illegal.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever you do.... Do not try to make money in the stock market. It's impossible. It can't be done. It's definitely illegal.....People are funny. Educate yourself people. Its the difference between the rich and the poor.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, martha stewart is rich. Who gives a rats ass, stupid. You are trying to manipulate and you are clearly an idiot trying to manipulate the market on CF. Yada yada, no not illegal here unless you have insider infobut no, it isn't likely you will get busted here ever but you are still a tool. That's the difference between those with brains and those whose iqs are 70. Please go back to mommie's basement in Lake Forest. You are the scourge of America. Crap capitalistic pig living off your parents.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, You the methods I use have nothing to do with insider information. Its a matter of being able to read. Then taking what you have learned and investing your money the best way possible. When investing I've found out that buying low and selling hi works best. The information is publicly available. I also am not able to sway the entire financial world with my relatively small 401k. Your a fucking idiot. Read a book.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit, forgot. Buy, bought on Thursday, 4/10/14. Mercer got me 36.98 per share. There is no sure thing, but its buy time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Booooooooooooooom

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat Me Schmuck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boooooom you are such an idiot and liar

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is another Enron. These guys have been cooking the books for years.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one sick dude ! Try getting off your lazy ass and get a job. You couldn't buy penny stocks you broke ass fool ! Now crawl back under your rock and go post a fake thread and answer yourself POS

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the guy is FOS and also a POS

14. can't we all just git along and get her done :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. Right. ABT has been an "Enron" for the last 125 years.

I don't think so.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, the numbers dont lie. Go back and see the returns. I've called every single buy and sell. Go ahead. Back test it. It pays to be literate. Hey also you aren't technically shorting stock. You are exchanging it into a srp account. Fuck... I've proven you wrong. It can be done. I do it. I've posted my buy and sell. Fucking people. Anyone need any advice, ill hook up my abt brothers. If they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Friday , Easter Sunday, posting on the cafe, you sick no life bum get some help and get a job SICKO !!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh the humanity, using the internet on Easter Sunday.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm up 5.25 percent from 4/10/14 through 4/16/14. For the morons out there, that's a good return. Its a really good strategy considering I'm only participating (read:exposed) to the market about 30 percent of the time. Don't be one of those old folks getting close to retirement and crying on 60 minutes about how they lost half their 401k. Educate yourself. If you intend to have no involvement with how your money is invested you deserve what you get. What ever you do don't invest money and just forget about it. You will get hurt. Forget what myhr and mercer tell you about successful investing.