Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Home Health/Oncology

These jobs are moving to Bangledesh, India. Exciting times for the company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does everyone complain about the peds division? I am over in adult and everything seems great to me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Find your ped counterpart and ask for an update. Make sure you have a drink or Xanax in your hand. You'll need it as an anti-depressant.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why all the Peds reps are looking to jump to the adult side.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love pediatrics!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come over and work for Larry the Man!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Larry! Wish I could. Since he's left our side, everything has gone to sh!t. Bring back Larry, I say.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better position

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not really sure what to say at this point....been here for 15 years and have never seen morale so low. everyone is confused on direction...Our managers are pulled in too many directions to help us.My manager is under so much pressure. Part of me feels bad for them but this was their decision to be a mgr with this company. Leadership at the top is KILLING this division. I remember when I had a problem I could go directly to my manager, not anymore, wouldn't dare say anything for fear of backlash

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers no longer make decisions. They facilitate what leadership wants most of whom have very little or no AN rep experience. DMs are stuck as much as we are but don't mistake that for being your ally. Not anymore. Morale is low but no one dare say anything for fear of being targeted as having a bad attitude. Head in the sand.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the way it is. Never going to change, get used to it or leave. The business of nutritionals have shifted. No one cares how you did it 5 years ago, 10 years ago and especially 20 years ago. Survival of the fittest. Lets see what you got!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so let's just lose business because of managements ignorance. Whatever the strategy this nonsense ain't working. You're right about the market changing but it's still about building relationships.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationship building is not in the current game plan....task completions, meetings, more meetings, reports in salesforce.com, conference calls, webinars, etc.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong- someone does care- THE CUSTOMER!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot the never ending spreadsheets which contain the same information in sfdc but managers don't know how to run reports so they make you fill out the excell spreadsheets. Where is customer service? DV killed it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG,The Horror!---Spreadsheet after spreadsheet and then the managers refuse to look at them, make a new spreadsheet for you to complete and growl until you fill in the info for the umpteenth time. I have actually forgotten what my job is, never have a chance to do it . Busywork hell. Inept nasty management who are too lazy to look at data already completed for them, it seems. If you push back and direct them to the spreadsheet already available to them your direct manager tells you that you are not a team player, and dings you. This place is ludicrous.

-At least that is how I remember it, since I escaped.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was working with my manager last month. During the day he mentioned at least 6 reports I needed to get in. I told him that the info was available in sfdc and the portal and would be easier for him to pull them up. Two days later I received the worst coaching report I had ever received. By the way, we had a great day in the field. See where this is going. Will never open my mouth again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop whinning and sell some milk-------Milkmaids

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So original

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is killing AN Peds is the lying from management and the double speak. There is no trust left. Their actions bespeaks an organization that doesn't trust its sales force which in turns means no trust in management. The battle that is raging internally between marketing, sales org and training is only the tip of the iceberg. If you want to stay here, keep your mouth shut, document the double speak to protect against being accused for causing losses and churn out the never ending, pointless excel spreadsheets and dumb reports. Good luck! As for me, I'm leaving this circus.