Other commoditzed medical products ADC reps can sell

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2014 at 2:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Other commoditzed medical products ADC reps can sells

Add in add the things ....sarcasysm

MORON

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

old fashion ..you mean old fashioned

bumpkin

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes yes, thank you. Now where's that fresh coffee???

And going forward, we'll let you know what we deem important enough to proof read for us. This kind of banter is more like talking in a conference room, or texting. I realize that for you, you're just listening, and have no idea what we are actually talking about ... the context that is. We all understand each other perfectly well, even with an occasional typo.

Thanks, Mabel.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Mabel, enough is enough. Please stay out at your work station. We didn't mind, at first, your hanging out by the conference room door. But these interruptions are becoming tiresome...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now when you think about that, it makes you wanna laugh, then cry, first because it's funny, and because its true: we aren't qualified to sell toilet paper!

And to think we have a few morons that actually believe they are going to magically be reassigned to Vascular to sell medical devices when ADC ceases to exist in a few months!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get off here wuss boy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good thing about this job is we can get it done in a few hours per day, which leaves a lot of time for looking for a new job. The bad thing is that the job market is real bad right now, and the clock is winding down for ADC.

Everyone I know at ADC, including my DM, is actively looking for a new job. Based on who is leaving, it is clear that hardly any of us are finding jobs. There are a fair number of pharma rep jobs out there, but the competition is fierce. Several of the recruiters I know have told me that even after screening resumes, hiring managers for pharma rep jobs are left with hundreds of applicants. I've been told that meter reps are often screened out, or if we make it into the remaining pile, we're at the bottom. My DM told me that for him, no one wants an Abbott manager.

I'm thinking of a career path change entirely.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

surgical tubing

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lip gloss

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disposable rubber gloves
    Urin sample cups
    Disposable paper face masks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have the skills and experience to to deliver pamphlets & order forms to doctors offices and senior centers for these great medical devices:

Fit Over your RX lens sun glasses
    Compression Socks
    PL KY Jelly
    Walkers
    Jitterbug
    "I've Fallen and I can't Get Up"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pamphlets....

wow

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest