How many of you made President's Club ?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my daddy be you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't give away my location as that will narrow down who I am since I made Presidents Club. However, my wife did go with me and she said " why would you want to go on a Vacation with your MORTAL Enemies !" This is so true ! When i looked around all I saw were kiss ass's, Yes Sir types, and many back stabbers. My wife wanted to retire after one meeting but I wanted to be at the reception so I was not ripped apart behind my back. I won't make it next year as I won the award by getting an large account to sign early.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you stuck around I guess you also qualify as a kiss ass, Yes Sir type, and back stabber. Did you get your quota in??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made my numbers due to a few big deals all closing the same time. I was going to sandbag one deal so it would count for first quarter 2014 but it was to far along. I am not the typical kiss ass type you are referring to Yet I see so many of these folks out there. It must work as there are so many kiss ass, back stabbers out there. The hard working, honest person rarely makes the Presidents Club but it can happen.