abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU, LOSER!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only loser is u cuz you are stuck in a meter maid job mercifully hoping against hope that ADC won't lay u off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on, grow a pair. You know who we are talking about, so name the name. Or shut up, and we'll all know what a coward you are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody at ADC has balls. If they did, they want not let Dunky be their daddy's.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the anger? I mean, you have been calling out other for NOT mentioning the name. So when someone calls you out for not having the balls yourself, you get mad and throw a hissy fit? Like all bullies, you're a coward, and have no moral fiber. Bet you're the person were all talking about, Karl.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who might you be? What is your name?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dunkie

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gonzo, Carl & Dunky..... 3 headed Incompetent Monster

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doing what? Dropping off samples? If you think that makes an iota of difference, then you are an even bigger idiot than your posts suggest. Patients get what ever meter is on their plan. Doc's, educators, nurses, pharmacists, all the same: none of them give a damn about one meter over another. Its all about bids and contracts. And ADC won't play. So go pound sand.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Glen Johnson doing? I worked with him at Lifescan. He is a class act.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow what a sad perspective of yourself. There is something called sales ability and being able to influence customers. Obviously you don't have these qualities which explains why you are unemployed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh My! STOP, please! I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna wet my pants! WHERE do you come up with this stuff!!?! You could make a living doing a stand up comedy routine! I'd pay to see this! You could dress up like Dunky, with a preppy sweater draped over your shoulder, plastic white shoes, perfect hair, and affect an effeminate tone and posture.

The only thing that you're lacking is some basics. Let me help you. First, ADC reps don't talk to "customers", so we can't influence them. Oh, and we call "customers" in Pharma "patients".

In Diabetes care, doctors, nurses, diabetes educators, and pharmacists are the ones that talk too the patients. But they don't "influence" them; they teach them about living with Diabetes. When it comes to testing the glucose levels with a BGM, no of these "influencers" care about the meter itself, just that the patient tests.

Also none of these people actually get to decide what meter a patient gets; that's determined by the "payer", or "health care provider". The specific meter is therefor determined by a completely separate process, and is bases solely on a contracted bid. So you can understand it, it's simply lowest price wins the bid. You see, the FDA requires that all meters perform within a set of standards, so all meters, part from color, shape, a few bells and whistles, are all the same.

What we do is drop off sample meters to doctors offices and such, maybe get a chance to say a sentence or two about our meter. But when that happens, you can see their eyes glaze over. They tune us out because it doesn't matter what we say, or even what they think, because they know that even if they wrote "Freestyle", the patient is going to get what's covered on their plan.

BGM is a commodity. A good comedian does their research too, so you can find that out with a simple google search. You'll all big pharma is getting out this business.

Get it now? If you ever worked in this industry, or BGM, you would of course know all this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU Loser - - - then we should fire the entire sales force, dummy!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh, Captain Obvious? Are you one of those idiots who belly laughs 15 minutes after everyone else is done laughing a the punch line?

EVERYONE in BGM has been laying off and otherwise getting OUT of this business for the last few years ,,, INCLUDING ADC, you moron! What do you think is being planned right now in Alameda by the Boyz? You've got to be the dumbest, most clueless person in ADC Sales!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow somebody got their panties knotted up. It's all called sales for a reason. Easy to see why you failed. Companies pay 6 fig salaries to quAlified reps who can sell and leverage their relationships despite the many challenges that lie out there. Companies Lay off reps like you who make excuses and fail. Loser

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess that's why I made PClub more than 5 times in the last 10 years. How about you? Oh, sorry, you're not in Sales. Only a total moron talks about relationship selling and vague "other challenges out there". You haven't a clue.

Patients get what ever meter is tier 1 on their plan, period. it doesn't matter squat what a doc writes, or what meter a nurse gives a patient when they leave their office. The script will be filled with what ever the plan called for. And that's purely a dollars and sense business decision made months ago and miles away as part of a contract bid.

Relationships? That goes out the window over fractions of pennies per strip.

You must be either long since retired and fumbling around here because you have nothing else to do, or some clerk or hourly customer service rep who surfs the web all day instead of working.

And as far as lay offs, if you haven't been already, you will be soon.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, yeah? Well, I made PClub more that 6 times in 9 years. So there.