abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any info on the openings in Fla?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is your first info>>>Dumb ass>> It is not DIABETIC!!!

If you want a job or get your ass chewed out at a Diabetes Center just keep saying DIABETIC.

PEOPLE WITH DIABETES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you must be one of these bitter ex Abbott reps that are mentioned on another thread.

Anyone else out there care to offer a little help on the diabetics division expansion of the sales force? I trying to find out about Fla?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Info on Florida. It is located below Georgia. Now go stick a peach up your ass.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK pal, you obviously have some major issues with yourself. The anger and bitterness that you display on these boards is purely psychotic. For your sake, I hope that you are still an Abbott rep so you can get your Depakote meds free of charge. Good luck with your treatment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Pal!! Like I said, it is "PEOPLE WITH DIABETES"! Apparently you do not listen or you think since you are a Pharma rep with nice shiny shoes you know how to sell. I am telling you to get this engraved in your head.
    COMPRENDE?

Also, there are other people that respond on here. If you do get an interview tell DM that FreeStyle is the best because of Photometric Technology!:)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are 2 positions open. 1 is in south Florida and the other is in the panhandle. Your best bet is to speak with a CDE in your area to gather more info before your interview. You can also visit the company web.

Pay no attention to this idiot troll who keeps responding here. Whoever this person is does not even work here and they have some sort of multiple personality disorder with all of their postings.

Good Luck to you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I do work here! OK!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you! That means that you can be treated with Depakote for free.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANYONE who has ever worked for ADC would never refer to it as the "diabetic" division. That is what the other poster was TRYING to explain to you soooooo smart people. It is considered insulting to those who live with diabetes AND ADC. Go ahead smarty pants - don't listen - you will self eliminate in the first 5 seconds of an interview!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU!!!

I guess people think diabetes is an addiction instead of a disease. I hope you get that territory in Florida. It will make us all in ADC look better having you on the team. :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I am relocating to Florida for the job, do I have the option of turning down the relo package in favor of receiving a greater base salary?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah!!! You can pay your way down to Florida and receive a base of 70+k or you can not have ADC pay your way down to Florida and receive a base of 70+k.

How great is that!!!?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been doing some homework on meter sales. Spoke to a CDE who put me in touch with 2 meter reps from other companies. All 3 parties told me that most of the work is in primary care and you have tons of samples. I did learn that retail calls are good to do as well. All of the primary care and retail calls were a suprise to me. I will enter the process and see what they offer, but I would like something more specialized.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be sure to ask about bonus pay outs during your interview. For all practical purposes, ADC has just about gone to a straight salary job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold on now. It depends on what part of the country you are in.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear success all depends on formulary coverage. How is the coverage in Fla?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is diabetic product sales kind of like being in the insurance market where you have to sell to all of your family and friends?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, since your sister is your mother and your wife is your other sister, then you have 2 sells already!!! JC where do people come from!! :>

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then you have 2 sells already!!! "quote"

Hey Einstein, based on your grammer, you do not sound like you are a very smart rep. The reps who compete against you must bust your chops!!!!!!