Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of changes??? Are you seeing it too?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What changes? Seems like the same old over and over and over again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst managment in the world

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about getting all the business..or your out or they put you on a PLAN.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This management team has no idea how the business was built so how can you expect them to protect it let alone grow it. The only thing the Pediatric management team knows about breast feeding is that if you put them into a bucket full of tits, they would come out sucking thier thumbs. The Adult management team never experienced or understood BALOLFALOD.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What should we do?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that you DV? See what we mean. Our leadership group is on CP asking us what we should do!! Great.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not DV.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard the latest cheer from one of the former A-Gamers now RM? It goes like this:
    Ra ra ree kick Mead in the knee.
    Ra ra rass I got all my DMs heads stuck in my ass!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does this division credit sales for bonus purposes? What is the level of confidence in the system.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your best guess is probably way better than what to expect. no chance of really making a bonus based on your hard work..just whether a jobless mom has nothing better to do than fill out a 5 page survey, with no specific hospital referenced (so no way to tell if it is yours)and actually mails it in. only zipcode of pediatrician listed on survey-which pediatricians are in 3rd place of our targets.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the opportunity to interview for an Adult Nutrition sales job. How is it to work in that division? What is the bonus etc.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zip/pants/skirts down, bend over for your boss, take whatever they give you

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you work? It is not that bad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I have to fill out one more report, one more growth plan, or have to learn one more new system I am going to scream. You want us to increase numbers? How about giving us, I don't know, a MONTH without having to fill out a new report, learn a new reporting system, or "sell-in" a new discharge kit and MAYBE we can get something accomplished out here! Just leave things alone for a few weeks!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How will DMs justify their job!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!! And "...at the end of the day,...."

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Chicago Mead Rep here. Love to monitor this site and the Mead site to remind me why I am so happy to be out of this marketplace. Anybody know what happened to the little blonde Ross Rep who made everybody at Rush angry?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And let us not forget "walking you through it", "take a deep dive", and "moving forward". What a bunch of lemmings in Columbus.