How to Get Around the Accountability Crap

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2011 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey y'all - looking for tips and tricks on working around all this field accountability. I used to
    get a couple rounds of golf in during the week, workout late morning, and have some afternoon sex with pfizerettes or gf's. NOW....I have DM all over me about timelogs on calls, time in-n-out of the territory, blah, blah. I KNOW some folks have figured work arounds - time to share!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F*ck off tool DM.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accountability is so overated, they got those that were accountable in 2009! The rest, well just say I see them in Target floating around in the afternoon laughing on the phone, or working out at the health club, or getting nails done! That's how the new Pfizer rolls, I am completely amazed at the idiots that are still working for the big blue!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

real easy. Just take some Dr's golfing. Tell them to pay hteir way and you'll reimburse them with nice bottles of wine or dinner gift certificates at the restaraunt where you do your next program. Just kjack up the price of all the meals and booze and take the difference as a gift sertificate. Have Dr. sign on the third and 15 hole and voila.. you are ok.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i've started doin female residents around their off hours in the mornin and afternoon. We get off and I get her to sign to account for my whereabouts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are trying to make it more difficult to do everything but work, but there are ways to work it. Get your sig's and be done for the day. I think the biggest variable is the DM. Some are real a-holes, but if ya got one like mine, he laughs at the nonsense too. Looks the other way and covers for us. Now THAT is a good DM!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well, based on the phone calls today; DM's as we know it may be out the door

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What have you heard regarding DM's?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, now that we got thru the bogus of yesterday, we can focus our attention on sharing ways on how we can maximize our time during the day - and I'm not talkin about seeing docs. my tip is to find restaurants that will sell you gift cards and not itemize it on the receipt. i take my honey out to nice dinners every week on pfizer's dime.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just join oncology.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just get up really early and go to your community hospitals. Get signatures when they are going to do their rounds. After you drop samples by their offices- your done for the day!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is also my method. Works great.