How many of you made President's Club ?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoyed the trip but found that I was trying to get away with my wife as I felt I was under constant scrutiny the entire time. They could not believe that I made all the number targets the past year. I am screwed next year as I used next years sales (this year) to make it to the top this year. In hindsight it might have been better to slow down on a few sales to keep them in reserve for 2014 .

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its ok, slow down, speed up, doesn't much matter as we will all be let go by early 2015!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The trip has been cheapened over the years. Used to be a lot of free time away from the uppers and spend your time and their $'s where you want. Now it's all planned dinners and group dinners. 1 activity per person per day used to be 2. Also down to 5 reps. per region per division.

Big budget cuts in this area.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think you actually sell

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoyed the Team building exercises. One the high ranking execs got up and said that if we hear rumors of major layoffs in the future that we should NOT believe these rumors.....EVEN IF THEY ARE TRUE !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't make the President's Club, but did add to my number of Mile High Club encounters. Oh yeah baby!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, whacking yourself off in the bathroom does not count.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made Heather's Club with stellar sales and a big wanko!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not counted. Only handjobs and sex.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iam still male and single lookin 4 same tisk risk where are u all

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey nowwwwww

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ugly momma was in the mile high club and your were born in a shit hole in jersey
    watch your ass your gonna get it real soon !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The definition of "confusion" ..... who was your father when your momma pulled the train in the mile high club??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha, you are truly a first class moron!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi sweety! i'm here for you big boy. where do you live, maybe we can meet half way for an "around the world" session. think ya got it in you, big boy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw it on the radio last week.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

watch it your close to Philly and Jersey and will be found and exposed real soon you wait and see

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know nossing.......

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm closer to Jersey. do u think I will be found out?