My Wife Makes More Than Me!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2011 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ?

out of what dank, dark corner of self analysis and total self absorbtion did the term "gender role expectation" come from???????????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now Seriously... I'm not trying to be funny, but are you retarded? What's a dank? There is no "self analysis" here only a sincere question with regard to WTF this guy is talking about.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bitch wife has now been "on the road" for a couple of nights leaving me here to take care of the baby and clean the house. I think she loves being superior to me just because she is smarter and makes more money than me. I am a good man and I am pretty sure that she has something going on on the side with her boss and possibly with others too. Why dont I trust her? Any thoughts?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't trust her because your common sense is telling you - yes, she screwing someone else. Guaranteed. I have taken enough married women out of town for, ah, business, and we didn't do one minute of business. All sex.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would you do if you were me?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, get a clue. Leave her. Go to church. Find a great woman who will be true and screw your balls off every day of her life. You will not regret it. I know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you have no self-confidence you JACKWAGON!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going to church to see what I can learn. If she is having an affair, I want to be ready to handle it well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That bitch does not deserve to make more than me! I am the man in this trailer park!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care who you are, now that's some funny shit!