Love Working on Snow Days!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2011 at 6:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Each time I do, that is another day I can use at my discretion later.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee,I hope there's no school tomorrow.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

snow days are automatic sex days. if there is anyone who disagrees, I say please get a sex life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if you live alone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to church. Great singles there are just waiting to meet you. I was amazed. It has changed my life. Never lonely anymore.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even better, you can have sex whenever you want!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be nice to have the option of snow days. When you work for a living, like in manufacturing, you don't have the option of getting snow days. We are told that no matter what,we must show up for work, and if we do not, we are written up, told that we do not care about our jobs, or some other b.s. that management spouts off about. Manufacturing employees are the backbone of the company and we are treated like slaves, probably even worse than slaves were treated IMO.
    Bottom line here is, management needs to recognize the hard work and dedication that the manufacturing employees bring to the company on a daily basis. Quit creating position for people just because 'you' don't want to see a 'friend' loose his/her job. The truth is if you have an office that is assigned to you, you are safe will never have to work for a living. Manufacturing employees are the only reason that you have a job, and you crap all over them on a daily basis. Well, this year, I will see to it that it STOPS!! and manufacturing employees are treated with RESPECT, and DIGNITY! We work longer hours than most of you ever will. We are a lot more "flexible" than most of you ever will be. And, we are the reason that you can show up to work basically whenever you feel like you want to. If you want to know what real work is, then I say come to manufacturing. I'll bet that almost all of you wouldn't last one rotation without crying like a baby, or coming up with an excuse as to why you have to leave early or come in late. Better yet,stay where your at. Real adults can handle manufacturing and the demands put upon them. The rest of you cannot. Stay in your offices and do whatever it is you guys do. Leave the real work to us! And this is the truth and you know it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is anyone laughin at the above poster? hey dude, thanks for the novel on your sorryass life. you chose it - now shut up and go to work. this thread is for sales people who are pros at goofin off and doing as little as possible. now, I must go - my gf is waking up and I wanna give her a very nice snow day ballin.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greatest part of your plan is that YOU decide when you want to use your accumulated days. I like that and plan to do the same.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice snow today here in Georgia! And yes, my lady came over last night and we have not put on a stitch of clothing on yet today. Just when I think about goin out, she is up for another romp. I just think I don't have any jam left!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can go if you must, but it won't be for your girlfriend as she is here giving her 'best to me' and it's not really all that. You meant to say your boyfriend I bet. Oh, and you are fool! That's all I'm gong to say so I will not resort to your level of stupidity. Now get a life you loser

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think sales people have sex four times as much as the miserable poster who comes on this site and thread wishin' and cursin' he/she had a better life.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! Another day of ice that I can work and add to my ever-growing total of days that I can take OFF later. Greatest part is just knowing that I can use them whenever I want.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we get back to having sex on snow days please?? For whatever reason, the snow, skippin work, and a warm bed gets women really, really horny. Even with the kids watchin a movie yesterday afternoon, she played reverse cowgirl on me.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, the reps in my area go by the school delays. If schools start 2 hours late then so do we. If the schools are cancelled, we stay home. That is the way it is. Yes, we have a two hour delay this morning! Yeah!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I now have 17 days that I have worked on holidays or bad weather days when my team mates have not.

Can't wait to use them soon at my discretion. I manage this new system myself so that I do not bother my DM or cause him additional work. Don't want him to have to keep up with when, where and how man days off I am due. By handling it myself, everyone wins.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You little jackass. If I were your DM I would bust you and your "discretion" wide open. You don't get to decide unless I SAY SO! Jackass.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we get back to having sex on snow days please?? Ladies, please chime in....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK; it's another snow day and my vajayjay has had enough! Yes, the past two days have been fun; but enough already.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yayyyy! I'm headed to work! More snow days for me to work and then add to my personal discretion totals. These are days that I can take off later any time that I want!