Worst Forest DM

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why is this Vince guy still here? He gives us all a bad name. Time for him to move on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed... Time to get rid of the deadwood!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will be gone soon, already an investigation on him and 2 other DM's

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR hotline about your manager? That's a joke!
    These tools are so protected. HR protects their own. Forest managers in the South, don't get me started on these ball sucking idiots.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alvino???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dm's are protected. They blame reps for not doing a great job. I watched my DM get tossed out of three offices, and when I asked him what he would do, he said "don't call on them anymore" The next quarter I was asked by my DM why I haven't called on them. When I explained to my DM, that when he was tossed out by 3 offices and he said don't go back, my SPINLESS DM said to me, "I don't remember saying that". He is such a tool, but corporate will protect him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a spineless DM. Sorry that he considers himself a leader. Not one company would hire him for any leadership role.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He stabbed his old partner. She said he was a rat.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Vince.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest DM's being protected is an understatement. Unethical, illegal, and humiliating in front of a physician. Dorks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here Kitty, Kitty!! LOL

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He thinks he is a "Good fellow" and calls himself Vinnie. Such a toolbag. At least he has his wife's family to fall back on.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golds Gym needs a meathead to wipe down the equipment and spot the roid ragers on the bench press. John Alvino. Throw on your Ed Hardy affliction shirt and apply!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! I had to work with this Lamebrain at a workshop. No spine and is a follower.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nole Mangine, you are even uglier on the inside as you are on the outside.
    If anyone out there thinks HR cares about your concerns or complaints, you will get fired like I did today. I finished number 6 out of 251 GI specialty reps, amazing relationships with my physicians, and work everyday. After I complained about Nole, who has a history of reps coming to HR, he targeted me. Best of luck to all...I'm happy that I am no longer under the thumb of this arsehole.
    I take great joy in knowing what comes around goes around!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Nole is a backstabber

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justin G.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My vote, Vinnie. Whenever I hear someone call him that at meeting, I have to laugh. His name is Vince and he has not proven anything as a Manager.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A real DUD!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loren Adkins in KC. Absolute nightmare