Worst Forest DM

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My pick is Johnny Alvino himself. What a waste of a human being. This fat bald headed fuck has never been in the top 50% of presidents club and now he's a manager who demands top 25% from his reps. He couldn't sell his way out of a plastic bag.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trick question. There are no more Forest managers!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers that came forest to actavis

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers that came forest to actavis

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about buckwheat in Baltimore

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B. Foley- Stay Away you will not want to work for this ahole!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic, this one cants even talks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree, this guys gives his people a bad name

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Dm Vince L....A real Ass kisser who stabs us in the back!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this DM. He's no ass kissar. He will rute out tr oublemakers and reps making all those fake calls. I am a 22 year tennure Rep who has advansed up the ladder to DM.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off this post Vince!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BAWhahahahah.....Tool bag DM!!!! Ask for his advice and help and he is gargling Jerry hairy balls in his mouth!!!!! LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I vote Jeff in Philly. If they would just look at his turnover, the proof is in the pudding. Heard he was up to over 10 reps in a short time. He treats his female reps totally different from the guys. I worked for the tool bag for a brief while & heard all about how he made shit up & turned in every female rep by calling compliance on them during a field ride & had them in tears. Not once did he bother us guys & treat us like that. He gives the same bs PDP to everyone...trial closing. Heard he never even came close to a Pclub & couldn't sell for crap. Must not be getting it at home so he takes out his frustrations on the girls. That shit should be reported. Will be tossed in the next round of layoffs coming.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LD in KC

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo yo yo in, b-more he gots my vote

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to move on Jeff L, get over yourself.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea Jeff L...whoever you are....The Dm s are getting uneasy because they cant sell, But will step on you for anything!!!!! sounds like a Dm is too much of a PUSSY!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OOOOOOOOOOOO...A DM who now does not like the hot seat!!! BAW!HA!HA!! Tool bags that cant blame anyone but themselves!!! What advice can they give now??????

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's should sit in the car and read the paper! Stay out of my offices!!! Your ruining my great relationships!!! Tool Bag DM's; waste of space!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that I don't have to work with him any more, let me throw B Conner from Nashville in the mix. Good God how do some of these people get in to a sales position? I can understand how they make DM...either they suck so bad at sales they get promoted to DM so they can't hurt company sales any more (seen it happen first hand) or they are the only ones willing to apply for the job and live away from their family.