Does anyone actually LIKE their DM?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His mother, but she could be jivin' too!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus does and everyone else thinks she's an azzhole.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - I actually like my current DM. He is older and experienced. He comes from an outside company and respects his tenured reps. He is as baffled by some of Senior Management's actions as we are.

I've had 10 years as a rep at this place. Of the 5 DM's I had, 4 were really cool guys who were fair and good to work for. One was an idiot, and that was not a fun year. Fortunately he left and was replaced by my current DM.

Bottom line - a bad DM can cause this job to blow. A good DM can make this job tolerable at worst, and even good to enjoyable at best. But anyone who leaves a job that pays 100K+ (between salary, bonus, benefits, 401K, car, insurance, etc) is crazy: DM's come and go - rather quickly these days. They are like the weather....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BWAHAAHAHAHAH!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here. You are a blabbering idiot. Get off this site. Accusing a DM of being adiiot? No way. We are all tested and evaluated by senior management. Reps are of two types: those who do honest and those who fake over 35% of their calls. I contend that you are the latter. Maybe toy should quit nog

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I love my DM. Quinn works with me on Fridays, and rarely adds to the conversation when I am speaking with an ID. Quinn doesnt have an original thought in his pointy head. Quinn please work with me again, as I am always looking to improve my salesmanship upon my DMs wisdom and lack of experience.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just can't get past this 35% fake call thing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is chock full of utter brilliance. I take notes when he speaks, don't you???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a FUSTRATED DM yes we are hounded by senior management to REDUCE the number of fake calls. There was an INDEPENDENT investigation last spring which uncovered a systemic pattern of faking calls. The report stated that upwards of 35% yes 35% are FAKE ! ! ! ! Yes we cannot get over that. You dishonest, unethical, amoral reps who are responsible for this should be fired immediately.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong about two things:
    1). You are the idiot, not me; and
    2). I fake 80-90% of my calls, not 35%.
    BTW - learn to spell.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it's the managers who are responsible for this. Obnoxious call expectations leave reps little else to do.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input, Khoa

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your admission. Faking 80 to 90% WOW. Your post is going to HR. And senior management at ACT. Please what area does this apply to and please your name if you will supply. You arr st the high end of the fake calls and need to know how you hide from your DM.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. 80-90%? How does that fly under the radar?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an HR manager I can state emphatically that we are not able to control the inflation in false calls. Investigations in April indicated 35% were fake. Now we see posts of reps claiming 80% range. Our receipt trail confirms an upspike in fake calls to at least 50%. Until new management steps in and empowers us our hands are tied. Cannot fire anyone without legal approval. I see a free-for-all of fake call records in the short term. Disgusting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll tell you what's disgusting HR manager. A company holding out goals until the quarter is over. It's really disgusting when we are forced to tell people that they should definitely write a product, knowing in the back of your mind there is a 50/50 shot of them actually getting it at the pharmacy. What's really disgusting is when the company tells you that our bases will be reevaluated to match industry standards, and then pretend like that was a conversation that never happened. So, HR manager, let me suggest you look at the other side of the coin and ask yourself, "why have the average of fake calls increased?" Respect is earned, not demanded and right now they haven't earned squat.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you on the Hospital side? That's where the biggest pay gap is.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one in any company likes their DM

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya, HR is going after us. Most of the crap on this site is made up to evoke a reaction from people like you. If someone was posting true insider information (a crime) then the authorities might work with this site and the company to ID the poster. Short of that nobody will ever do anything.
    I'm sick of the jackass(es) who post as the senior DM, RD, or HR Manager. Man you guys must have no life. You are so starved for power and recognition you pretend to be a person with position power. If you were really a DM or RD you would realize you have no real power. DM's and RD's follow direction - they don't set it. Only myopic sales people think DM's and RD's have any real influence within the Company.
    Give it a rest. Please. Man you guys are truly mentally ill.