What is a good gratuity

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after getting a rub n' tug? Mgt only reply as you have the most experience.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still do 15-20%. Only if I receive exceptional service, do I go above 20%.
    Some restuarants have the percentages already computed out for you at the bottom of your bill.
    And of course, parties of 8 or more often have the gratuity included in your bill.
    I hope this helps!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8 or more at a rub n' tug? Sounds like a circle jerk to me. Obviously you didn't read the entire thread; dipshit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so Angry? Troll.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously, you have never dined at a decent French restaurant. At Le Circle Jerko, they insist on mandatory tipping for parties of 8 or more. Asshole!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CRINONE lead Product-Hahahahahahahah

Fred Wilkerson, only you would make such a Jack ASS decision! Weren't you the one that said" Ferrlecit" would be unsuccessful?-Betcha eatin' crow on that one now. Where is your business sense?-You are truly the MOST IGNORANT business man I have ever seen in action.
    NEWS FLASH-if it hasn't made much money or isn't the market leader in 4 years-WATSON sure is Hell is not going to change that now! GUESS what-it's more expensive, MESSY, and not covered in Infertility. And you know what else?-Your competitors are!!!!!! What a DICK you are to put pressure on a sales force for a FREAKIN vaginal progesterone. Sure beneath me to sell that one. My PHONE has been ringing off the wall after your ridiculous webinar last pm. As an EX employee-I have to say-YOU SUCK SO BAD, it is not even funny. Do yourself a favor and fire these STUPID URO managers-JK,DH,RA,HB and spare anyone the agony of working for these TOOLS!!!!. They are unemployable with other companies anyway and would simply wind up at WalMart. I am laughing so hard I can't stand it-FERRLECIT to CRINONE- REALLY? A Vaginal progesterone no-one wants. NICE JOB DUDE! Oh, and Put Lynn through a 12 step-YOU have Employee Assistance I believe?