RECON PAY?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of financial opportunity is there in recon? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

300-500k

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't made less then 625k in last 8 years. You would have tough time getting in thou.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$625k/year means you have a $10.4 million dollar territory at 6% commission. No way. Average Recon rep makes $80-$150k direct unless you are working for a distributor that pays top commission. And, BS to the other guy who said $300-$500k. No way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6%??? Lol at that. You are getting fucked, stand up for yourself and refuse to sign a contract. If you go under 10 switch companies. What a joke.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a few guys left from the old regime that are protected and still make around $400-500k every year. I've been here for almost 8 yrs and it's amazing the gross favoritism that exists. Just ask Mr. Ahearn out of NY Metro how he's living. Nice house, nice car, kids go to private schools. Can't fault him for management's incompetence. I see the stack rankings and there's a few guys left across the country (all with tenure over 10 yrs) making some serious coin. Most guys are lucky to clear $200k these days. Sad but true.