Confidence in Merck

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2015 at 11:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Buy J+J. confident if Ken presses Roger to make changes for pipeline. The buying not working

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received great personnel

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Currently over $60! Up up and away Ken is a saint.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. Or really, really stupid. I'm not sure which.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This stock really sucks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean? MRK has almost broken even over the last eleven years! And they've treated their people so well! What an admirable company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My options, which I will exercise in portion Monday, will leave me with high wealth accumulation. Strike price $34! A just reward for a job well done.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice, but I'd exercise every possible share right now.

I'm glad to be out of this stock. It's poised to be $34 again very soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just made a cool $143000 with many more options to go. How I love Merck!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now we know who you are. Stay by your phone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DT.... What a loser you r... If you can only make $143,000.00 on your slam option... You r so far behind my freckled friend.... Watch those freckles and get them checked quite a bit... What u have been consuming in the ocean air is leaving you with many wrinkles and regrets.... Send yourself to the sidelines!.... Or the Gallos!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck is dead. Filled with death and destruction

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just cashed in another $234000 yesterday. Merck is a wonderful company and recognised success!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All that they recognized in you was pure luck. I'm happy for you, but let's be honest---you got lucky. Timing is everything and you luckily timed one of the worst-performing stocks in the entire NYSE over the last decade. Better to be lucky than good, especially at Merck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am selling the remainder of my extensive stock option portfolio today. Closing on new property tomorrow, new Porsch and purchasing mounds of silver.
    What a great ride it has been!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silver is a great buy at these prices. Check out the bar prices at providentmetals.com

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made a significant sum of money betting on the ASCO results and so did institutional players.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This stock sucks. Anyone still holding?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I'm sure some of the dumbasses I'm surrounded by at Merck are indeed holding this horrid stock.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I sold. Market is rebounding and this stock just dropped into the red zone. Unbelievable.