I Hate This Company

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2015 at 7:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just needed to get that off my chest.

FU, Merck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the same. New hires like it since they don't know any better.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to the InVentiv reps? They are what they are. They aren't even Merck employees, not that that is something anyone wants to be anymore. I can't believe what's happened to Merck. What a great company we used to be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was once the most loyal Merck rep in history. Now, I would say that my hatred for Merck is unparalleled (or is it?). Only Merck could transform thousands of its former employees in this way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a very large club.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then leave. It sure would improve my feelings if all of you whiners just left~

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, do I second that. They are useless uninspired swine.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Useless? Useless to Merck, yes! I do everything I can to milk Merck for every dollar I can. I sell nothing in my Merck bag. I don't care about any of it, just like Merck doesn't care about me.

Uninspired? I made almost $80,000 last year selling straight-commission products and services. Merck inspired me to do that! Uninspired? Hardly!

FU for being a blind, mindless fool.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are a useless piece of felonious fecal debris.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I hope your manager recognizes what you do and fires you immediately.

thief!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This immoral, scum-sucking company has screwed over tens of thousands of people and their families…and you have the audacity to call me a thief? There is no hope for your stupid arse. Oh, and I've been sticking it to Mother for almost three years now. My dips!t manager is as dumb as the last one, kind of like you.

FU and FU Merck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you get fired and lose your house. Nothing would please me more than you living in a garden apt.

Hope you end up on the street

A real Merck employee

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What like you did ? Sounds like somebody got slapped around real good '

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

House is paid for. Tons of cash and investments. Sorry, but I'm not your typical dumbass Merck rep. When I get canned (you will, too), I won't even flinch.

FU, Loser.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe I have a twin out there somewhere. Well done, my friend.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you hate the company leave. Period. End of story

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well over $100K in salary. Cheap car and RFM budget, both of which come in very handy when I'm out selling my DME and compounded meds. Great benefits. No….I think I'll stay right here and screw Merck until the cows come home. It's a poetic justice that I've been doling out for quite some time now. You see, some of us are a bit smarter than you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever think that we hate you even more, useless loser

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then I guess I'm a worthless loser, too, because I can't imagine anyone hating this sh!thole place more than I. Of course, at least I'm not a pathetically stupid dumbass, like you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate this company? Take a number.

I'd tell you to quit, which was the smartest thing I've ever done, but you're much smarter to stay and start an independent rep business while still on Merck's gravy train. Milk it for all it's worth and don't leave until they throw you out. Every dollar you take from them is a victory.

FU Merck