Desperation Knocks...

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are some of the wildest, most desperate things people from sales do?
    ...hear some of the low blows are incredible!

What have you seen?

No names....just the shock!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cheated on my husband with a doc and got pregnant. To this day he still believes it's his own kid!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few gals in field sales were on the chopping block years ago. Solution? All married sales ctl's. They get the cush geographies and have been immune to the real Merck (cuts, realignments). Ya see, a ctl won't rid the wife of another ctl, cronyism in full effect. A big noooo no at other pharma but permitted at policy happy smerck. Reps have nothing to do but laugh and joke about these situations. Call it sick, call it inbreading, but time to call it out! TOTAL sham n scam.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of the ctls in our area are worth a second look.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Policy violation. Amazing they're still employed. No nookie policy here....

I saw one rep go up to his room with a female coworker during a meeting. Both were married and not to each other. Shame on them.....it was a little obvious. I hope I am wrong but it seemed like a real "wild oats" moment......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way, where is this happening? No idiot ctl would manage a rep bedding or wedding a ctl.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newsflash!!!

There are idiot managers her and worse Some lucked out in getting the job and are riding the wave for all its worth....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lowest I've seen is a rep trying to damage a coworkers reputation. Creating false accusations and complaints against a team mate so they win out with management.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

# 3 wins. No contest. Now those are drug whores.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about docs who are friends with the rep? Some doctors have been known to knock out a new rep to to keep their friend tight in a job. The rep job can be brutal when you're working in this kind of environment.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some reps are vile and absolutely corrupt. They'll do or say anything to push out someone they think might be competition. If you're put in their territory its like jumping into a pool with a shark.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the curse of primary care jobs, proceed with caution.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nepotism rules.... Directors now getting family and even In-Laws hired.... Directors pushing the company to use vendors that are family... And the company looking the other way.... Shamefully done..... Who out there resembles this... Aww.. Come on ... You know who you are!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Times are tough when it comes to getting a job. Any laid off rep or manager will tell you its brutal....100s and 100s of resumes per month out to prospects....

Those connected new hires know how its works, and how to work it. It's amazing. Hiring managers play auto hire.

Other job seekers can take years....
    If they're older might take forever....

Motto: Merck does not have many apparent rules of hire....Kiss Up and Get that Connection....