Stryker Interventional Spine

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2008 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Division was formerly Intv Pain. I know it's not the breadwinner division but if the right person is in the job, can they make a big dent in Kyphon? Supposedly one of their big growth areas would be in Vertebroplasty. Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Kyphon kills this market. The biggest area of grow is rads who had been doing vertebroplasty. Not saying Kyphon will rule forever something better will come along but until then.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Stryker have any plans to compete in the Kyphoplasty market? That's much needed for success of this division.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division is run by a bunch of Clowns, who do everything by trail and error, emphasis on Error. This division is very screwed up and could careless about the sales reps. They have managers in place who sucked as sales reps and now suck as managers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me clowns is an understatement....bafoons is more like it....one particular manager is outright stupid...he makes obvious errors on a daily basis...his days are numbered...they have been for a long time!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Kyphoplasty" is Kyphon's brand name/trademark for their vertebroplasty product just like "Kleenex" is a brand name/trademark for tissue. If Stryker does enter this market, wouldn't the product go to the Spine reps who are calling on the Neuros anyway?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I know, but which one? Wasn't he was Regional Manager of the Year?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he was....scary thought, huh??? Upper management tries to find ways to get rid of him daily....I am sure they have their strategy in place. There are more complaints on this guy than anyone. He must be doing the upper management folks on the side! Or...sharing his commission with them!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't know who is posting this stuff, but i can promise you "upper management" is doing nothing to fire that guy. that would imply that they're paying attention.

i'd be shocked if Steve MacMillan even knew what products IVS sells, given the resources allocated to the division ($0) or impact on SYK stock (0)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are speaking about Ms. Gina Perry, The worst sales rep (never hit quota as rep), The worst product manager (Screwed the RF product line up) and the worst Sales manager ever (Single handly lost over 600 Vertebroplasty's a year for his MI Rep). I guess this proves its not what you know but how far you can fit your head up managements butt.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont forget to mention, he took cadavers to his hotel room and thawed them in his hotel tub, because he forgot to order them for a lab. I wonder what would happen if the board of Health or the hotel found out about that. Can You say Law suit and huge fines $$$$$$$$$, not to mention prison....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If history repeats itself he'll be promoted to another Stryker division in a position where he doesn't have any direct contact with customers and minimal direct reports. Six months from now there will a be a string about two guys in regulatory at Medical.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the _ _ _ _? Where did this guy come from and who hired him?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we can stop this string...Gina V. Perri was fired last week at the request of 90% his own reps. Not bad for regional manager of the year. That should tell you the talent level at this place. I heard Gino cried on his way home and called Art to help him get his job back. Too bad Art, the former GM at IP is now a regulatory associate at Medical.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Halleluia!!!!!!!! They finally woke up!!!!! Who is going to be Gina's replacement??????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard interventional spine was being merged into SYK spine. Is that true?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably some 27 year old know it all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know it all seems like a funny term considering this division is considered the "special ed" of the company. All of the good reps, and I use the term good loosely, have left or are sending resumes to recruiters. There has NEVER been decent leadership at this division, and it is failing. It doesn't matter which new "know it all" comes in. If they knew anything they would have left this tiny disaster a long time ago.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Gino get fired for sleeping with his former boss? That is gross but I heard it was true. Is that why there is a lawsuit? I bet Gino could counter sue SYK for violating his rights as a gay man.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever heard of a 'screamer'?