Stryker gets you Paid, Made and Laid!

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2015 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Graduated from Penn State (three years playing football) and got a job w Stryker, I will never look back. I have it made. I bang thirty to forty women a year (sometimes two at a time). I make 100K and I lov my job. My name is on my scrubs and I have a Tahoe limited. Can you compete w that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yawn. these posts lost their creative flair a long time ago. you get zero points for failing to mention benching.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only make 100k? And did you have fun with Sandusky In The showers when you were playing at penn state

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess Sandusky made this meathead wear a wig so I think he considers that getting laid...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

weak

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man these are getting bad, all the funny Zimmer reps must have lost their jobs to biomet folk.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha he got the Tahoe part right

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny stuff! But also very true. Being a Strtker rep after school is the same as being your high school quarterback. You get the girls and all the guys want to be you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its true. I'm only an ASR so I have the laid part down.the paid part will come soon...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hiring of ex-jocks is coming to an end in this business like Zimmer hiring engineering students to do this job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that's why Zimmer won't get you laid. Your a tool. If you played college football you will make more money then zimmers engineers. How shitty would that be, go to school to be an engineer and make less money then us who got laid at school the whole time while learning shit. Win win win for Stryker.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol very few engineering students have what it takes to be a rep. You can't just be smart. You have top be confident, attractive, and completely own what it is you do. Now if there is an engineer out there who do that then awesome, but very few fit that description when I walked through the engineering building at my university. Engineering and sales are different for a reason.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like speaking from experience...out of the "University" a couple years? Typical

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a douche

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like we know who's on CP the most. Lol at the engineers who wasted a lot of money going to school to design a product in the end that I sell. A school let me go to for free for athletics, got basically no education, yet I make tons of money pushing their designs. Who did you think sales was made for? Keep paying off your student loans, I'll keep my body bronzed and slanging that shit. Probably takes me 3 months to pay off your 15 year student loans.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why this industry is in decline. Because Mensa members like this one here think dropping pants and taking it from hospital administration on pricing is actually selling... Ugh, umm, excuse me, I meant "slanging" that product.

You sir, are a mental midget and your bragging about your cash flow is actually prod positive that you don't make real cash. Idiot.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8000 dollar knees. All day. Stay out of big cities and you call the shots.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drop it like its HOT.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But only one knee a month.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He got you there. You gotta do twice the work as him and now your just impressed that people still get 8000 dollar knees. I know a few meatheads here that get 11500 for a hip. That's 3 hips at my level 1 hospital.