Why has Gary C been so quiet

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary is smart. He is being quite bc he is looking for another job. If you haven't been smart enough to do the same then you are a mile behind. Shire is close to being...say it with me...SOLD!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Thanks in advance for the fine Gary! Also, thanks for your buddy Totty.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary is fine. His severance will be huge and if he wants to go work with Harry and Victor again (god knows why), I wish him the best. My question is what has the Prince of GSK, Yasik and The Consultant, Dave done for the organization?

Nothing

Get ready for fake enthusiasm and no mention of the botched restructure they pulled of last year at the meeting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so hostile?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since this is a board where mostly whiners and complainers go, its obvious why the bitching has slowed down and the moral is up on this board. Because, just like our government, MY has set up a system that favors the mediocre, spread the wealth...so, now that the lesser performers are making more for doing less...therefore less to bitch about. What a guy....preaching mediocrity and making sure those who "can't get it done" because of some issue that just isn't fair get there fair shake...this is why Shire will implode soon....its a fact....the top performers are leaving because MY wants all to be equal...so a company with mediocre reps/rds/zds will forever fall.....many of us who have more ups than downs in performance are on the market even though we made the cut....in the end...he will get what he asked for... the problem is when the company goes down, he will leave a multi-millionaire for nothing and many of the whiners will be left with trying to find a job, no money in the bank and no success to show another potential employer.....welcome to the new way of life in the great ole US>

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest