IPAD - Airwatch already installed and being tracked

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why in the world would we worry if they are watching us or not??? MY, clarissa and zds have already said many many times that it is foolish to work more than a couple of hours...so why all the concern???? They don't care if we work, they don't care if we sell, they don't care if we don't make bonus...why would they track us and spend more time doing something other than trying to move this company forward, which they really don't want to do anyway....you all are crazy....they wouldn't track us if they don't care if we work...what are you thinking??????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wearing a gold lame jock strap sends the system into a frenzy. The only problem is that you can't wear anything else over it. No worries, I just rock it at Starbucks, the mall and the club.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The doubters on here that denies this happens are just naive. This isn't even a recent development. I interviewed with a company FIVE years ago that openly admitted to tracking their reps through the GPS on the company provided phone and even admitted to having to let a top rep go because of it. Found out the guy would have gaps in movement for hours on end. They finally looked into it and saw his gps location in a golf course parking lot and not having moved for a few hours....guy left his phone in his car while he played 9. This shits real people

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ability to track is a 100% there. It is really up to the company whether it is something they are going to utilize or not. It does not seem to be a priority at Shire. If a manager wanted to get rid of someone it is definitely information they could access.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

remember folks, the gps doesn't matter any more. Ms Clarissa has made it a point in numerous meetings in groups and/or behind the scenes that it is just not necessary to work full days. I, as well as a few others have all these documented. She is an executive of the company giving us this direction. In fact, she has even said that if we have a bad day to not go to work the next day...you know, gather your thoughts....awe...so nice! So, if the gps is really true, so what, they will have a hard hard time trying to fire you after this so called executive told you that you don't have to work. So, HR will have no case.....thanks so much Clarissa!!! Why would casto even hire this woman? Who knows, but now shes helping us with our work ethic....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think that Clarissa saying that protects-you are mistaken If they really want to get rid off you, they can find something.. just work and you dont have to worry about being tracked, besides I get paid based on what you do now also , so quit complaing and sell something.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who's complaining, just stating the facts. I too work full days and will fulfill all the mbo's we have...no problem. Just now, I don't have to worry if my sales come in as a person....objectives are easy to hit and mean nothing as an end result....but like I said....they really don't care any more. The issue now is that i know of at least 2 or 3 my region who sit at home all day....guess we'll have to carry them....I also agree if they want you they can get you...but not on working full days anymore.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you little paranoid children are hilarious. Relax, you won't have to worry about being tracked soon. Instead, you'll have to worry if your résumé is up to par.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for a diff company and we already have this installed on our iPads. Just use airplane mode whenever possible. No tracking and it saves on data plan usage.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are assuming that the it organisation has the ability to set up these things properly and manage the data it gets? It can't even work out which devices are upgraded to the correct version of iOS, let alone track a rep via GPS!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TURN OFF LOCATION SERVICES, AND KEEP IN AIRPLANE MODE.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've figured out a way to make this a non issue. A sure fire way to guarantee that you're not being tracked. A method that will 100% eliminate the chance of you being fired for where you go, where you don't go, and when you start and/or finish your day. This method has been available to you the entire time and I can't believe how many people are trying to figure out other ways of accomplishing the same exact result. Grab a pen, piece of paper, and maybe your iPad so that I can walk you through how to do this step by step. This post won't be here long as I'm certain management or home office will request it's removal as soon as someone sees it. Ok, ready?

Monday-Friday.... DO YOUR JOB!!

Long story short, this job is pretty darn easy. Even if you HAD to make 7-8 calls a day the old fashioned, hinest way, is it really hard? Just f@@@ing do it. Do we like the IC plan, no? But it is really difficult? Wtf is wrong with you people?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!! I will say though, I do my job Monday - Friday, work hard, but hate the thought of being tracked. Just feels like I live in a 3rd world country. Because of this, I do turn off location services for that reason alone. I do it on my personal cell phone too. I guess I am just paranoid of the government taking away our freedom.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think that it is that simple? Wow, you are really a freaking genius.
    Get a clue.