My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're getting the Monopoly board game you played last night confused with reality. You don't actually own Park Avenue or Boardwalk. And that pile of cash you display so proudly? It says Trademark Hasbro in the corner. Thanks for the chuckle.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, ok the stock price is all a lie: to the sec, shareholders, investors, wsj, et al. You're a real conspiracy theorist. Quite a widespread one. You offer no evidence just, again, your opinion and personal vendetta. Let's all make investment decisions based on that shall we ? Have you even read the stockholders report? No, I thought not. Regardless you claim to " shed light" on the " inner halls" at Merck but you never, again I say, ever give anything of the kind. You just
    continue to spew innuendo and idiocy based on your own agenda of perceived wrongs which in your paranoid world view will lead to the imminent collapse of Merck. Again my money's on Merck. You will collapse long before it does. You are worse than a troll, you are a poser. You purport to be "in the know" but never provide any evidence that you know anything. In your dream world you think you are righting the ( perceived, personal?) wrongs of the corporation, all hail the proletariat ! But never any specifics of wrongs committed. No your posing is just a cover up for the fact that you, and others can't hack it, are unsuccessful at Merck and probably else were and want to direct your shortfalls to the "evil, monolithic corporation." Oh, ok, let's see how far that carries you in your " career." You, the 15 guy, PCQ, don't want to or can't perform in your jobs want to work a side job or whatever, go right ahead, but don't insult people with the notion that your " shedding light" on anything or right any wrongs. All your own testimony given on this thread is all to the contrary.
    But don't let me interrupt your little pity party. Please continue your pathos. Let's see just how far it carries you. Not far I'll wager.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the post of # 877 are based in facts but by all means let's adhere to the advice of poster # 879, the disgruntled employee as his mis- information better fits the overall narrative of this thread. Continue with the useless observations and ministrations.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because you're a f%^king moron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget that Merck has already failed tens of thousand of families. It's also killed a good number of people. I'd count those as failures, too.

But you dips hits that defend the company can go on pretending that all is well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok thank-you we will put you down as a "yes" and in favor of more layoffs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes, there's just no cure for "stupid". If you enjoy being called out as a total idiot by everyone here, then by all means TROLL away. Your jealousy, bitterness, and fake-ass posturing speak for themselves.

I was going to dignify your latest rabid vitriol with a point-by-point reply....But then I realized, why bother? Your hateful diatribes have reached such a level of foaming at the mouth, devoid of anything but empty insults. There is nothing of substance left to address.

You are a scared little boy, clinging to CP like a dirty hemorrhoid. Your rabid rants show you are deeply worried and scared by the free thinking and exchanges that happen here. And each time you try to stop what we say, you only soil yourself. You swagger and brag, tripping all over yourself, covered in your own filth. It's entertaining to see. Kind of like a pig rolling in its own excrement. Keep going, you're on a roll.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes why bother? Because you have no valid response, as usual. So let's say your greatest wish comes true, Merck crashes and burns ( like you say- the next Enron) and thousands are thrown out of work, then you will feel justified and be happy? A more likely scenario is that Merck will continue to evolve as all companies do ( oncology comes to mind - oh not in that division? Too bad for you) build up its therapeutics for speciality ( the era of the big blockbusters is over) and lunch carriers like you with no skills beyond ordering deli will be done. Maybe another acquisition, merger, who knows? But folks like you without the skills to keep up with the science or meet the needs of the business will be long gone, never to be heard from again. That's the way business works, change with the change or get left behind it's all to obvious from your one track rants ("FU Merck, save the worker" and all that) that you lack the skills to keep up. That's OK I 'm sure that your parents will give you the basement (again) and you can get your old job back at radio shack. Well maybe not there, they're closing 500 stores but maybe you can sell shoes at the mall. So keep on " raging against the machine" it doesn't pay any bills but it's a (pathetic as it is) a hobby. You're right, I am on a roll, but then again I always rolled right over you. You're an empty suit, all form and rhetoric but no substance. Oh, one more thing FU!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional. Merck is failing. Accept it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weak. Powerless. Desperate. You've rolled over nothing except your own micro-penis. You are a legend....in your own small mind. But we all know you as the Loser Troll.
    Your impotence and despair are more obvious with each piece of garbage you post. You cannot stop from wetting yourself. Time to change into a new diaper....again.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't say on here because i don't want any of the local reps to be able blow my cover. I hope you understand. I'm not gonna jeopardize my 15x15 lifestyle. I plan on cashing in on this lottery as long as I can, just like our upper management does. Although it's on a much smaller scale!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work as a rep for Merck and a CRA for quintiles. Guess what mother? I use my Merck car and fleet gas card for quintiles monitoring visits!!!! I also submit the expense for an extra bonus!

LMAO!

Fu Merck!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. That'll be easy to verify. Thanks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope :) been doing this for a decade! I work hard though and deserve every penny! I love screwing mother Merck every chance I get!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a ton of people that work two jobs. I have to admit I use that fleet card for gas on my personal vehicles.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The MF who wet dreamed up this 15 x 15 crap is now GONE!

Let's drop this tired ass topic and bury this thread once and for all.

Let's celebrate MT's departure and move the fuck on, people!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BLOW ME!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was a lame response by a bitter corporate cult follower. Picking on employees who wish to express their opinion about Merck isn't brave either. The only coward is the one you see in the mirror everyday.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should have known that the 15 x 15 guy AND the "Blow Me" guy asking OTHER men for oral pleasure are the same person!

Dude, you have serious mental issues...seek help and get heavily medicated immediately!