New ZD? Information!!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will someone please help me understand why this person was hired? I'm sure it took everyone 5 minutes to Google our new ZD and see what her track record was like. I understand you have to take everything posted on CP with a grain of salt, but there appears to be alarming consistency across her employment history. How is this good for Shire?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is her name?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deb Exborg.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck Shire. I worked for her for a long time, she is awful. Better keep your call average up. But, from what I hear, the guy she is replacing isn't so great himself. I left Shire a while ago to work for the company Shrek is is coming from so I remember a lot. Some comments that the old ZD has made are pretty inappropriate regarding many situations. So, she may not be that bad.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure your reps use their budget. Hot button, but she will never admit it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a good move.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is she worse than CES?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is awesome

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quickly becoming Clarissatown.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a rep following metrics, she is fine. If not, and you have a call attain. that is really low or call numbers that are really low, there will be issues. RD's, keep on the reps! She is not unreasonable, but do your jobs. And since there is a team based pay now the reps should be holding each other accountable, right? I'd be pretty annoyed if I were a rep on a team where a handful had low #'s and metrics and others are strong. Shrek is the same way.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking about Deb? Yes, true.