Town Hall Meeting in Seattle this Week

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think corporate will tell us at the meeting this week?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How inept that our leadership is...How the hell does JC get one of those KAM positions when his region was always dead last in numbers...he always complained on our conference calls to us RD's about coverage, coverage, coverage...Its probably because he is my Grandpa's age!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever the hell this is posting shit has never had to sell against coverage in their life and has been spoon fed everything...I guarantee you that not one of you could do any better

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all from corporate will see this week how inept JC is from Portland whenever he presents at the meeting...why did you promote him to a KAM role? BE from San Francisco would have been a hell of a lot better than him

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reggie...please hire us someone that knows what he or she is doing...although JC is nice he has provided no leadership these past few years...all he cares about is "no lists" so that he is above the fray

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JB should be over both regions

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you guys never hit goal in Washington and Oregon then why don't they just have 1 rep per state? Numbers will probably get better if you do that

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole company right now is at 95% asshole so its not just our area that just needs 1 rep per state...every one knows our job is easy and there will be layoffs at the end of the year again

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See this is where it takes a brain to figure out some math you idiots up there. Your market share is half or a third of ours and you still can't hit goal...aren't you sales people? When you interviewed for your jobs didn't you say that you would overcome these obstacles?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how he acts like he is no longer our RD but then when he really needs something he wants it right then and threatens us...Just start working your KAM position and get off our ass

Wait till he starts needing stuff from us to do his new role because he knows nothing about managed care...not getting help from me...find it out on your own asshole...what comes around; goes around

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you undertsand what a town hall is? Corporate isn't telling you anything, they are there to listen and have a dialogue on what can be dne to help you do your job. Its a chance to connect with people as opposed to reading your gripes on this blog for dummies.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we know what a town hall is JC...just work on your presentation and don't screw it up

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL ------ how do you know I'm not one of you? And I can guess who this is I'm debating. See you on tuesday cry baby.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I will be crying on Tuesday alright mother f-----...I will be crying from laughter with how corporate will see throuhg our inept leaders...they suck and corporate will soon see that as well...If JW was still leading our region then we would be a hell of a lot better off...we actually did good with numbers when he was here and performed well nationally...JC has killed our region

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe me we know who you are there in the Pacific Northwest...that is why we are making a special trip out to your 2 regions...JB and JC have let us know multiple times the few amount of reps needed in those areas to perform...that area will be hit again hard when layoffs roll around at the end of the year...the RD's there do not have your back in fighting for you reps so have them quit complaining about managed care and start overcoming obstacles that they promised they would do when they took over those regions

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys and gals don't think we like riding with you guys and gals in your cars and see how bad you suck at selling as well...it goes both ways

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will hot box you if you ride in my car!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this meeting will be is corporate big wigs coming in blowing smoke up our ass that everything is fine...we all know though with Yasick passing and Russell on his way out that a potential area that they will look at in cuts is the Patient Advocacy Divison...waste of $ of high salary people who do not produce dollars for a company...Ornskov will not allow it...you watch and mark my words

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those Advocacy Reps have always been a waste of time and money...they were good reps and I just think it was stupid for the company to take good sales people out of of sales force and put them in non-sales roles...oh wait, they did this on purpose so when the next round of layoffs occur they will be the first to go