next training class

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess look in the mirror and see if stupid is looking back. You really have a problem with someone asking if they know which sites, if they are truly posting. Get your panties out of the wad up your ass (unless you enjoy that) and chill. It is just a question not a fact. Hmmm... maybe you know where the post are and are trying to throw people off, oh wait that would be smart, and you mentioned you must be stupid. Ten more minutes and time to get out of Rancho and head home, you too I assume?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, nobody cares about this place. Get a real job. I worked here yrs ago and only JG & DG make the real money. $300k + all those stock options, right? Is that why u clownS never stand up for yourselves? Props to u!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the starting salary for assistant sales reps and sales reps?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crap! This is a training ground and to make contacts for a year, then leave and go to a company that actually cares about their employees and the bottom line not just about the family (Hilals and those who marry in)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First time poster here. I work in RSM and was at the summer concert and heard some people talking about the cocaine bust in Europe for Applied and you could read about it here. Looks like this company needs to do something about the tyrant leader and family after reading some of these. Will say made for a good laugh, especially the part about the owners kid being fired from a preschool on one of the post, that is funny.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes strange symptoms signify sickly situations. Systematic straightening should solve some structural shortfalls.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Swell.