A new low point at Applied

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 12:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here for a few years now and have never posted on this site although I've heard about it. But jeez, I guess Im not along in my thoughts on AM! Makes me feel better.

That being said I have worked in a few different positions here. With each new job brought me false promise, or I thought the problems would disappear. Wrong..very wrong. Working at RSM is akin to a cult..all praise the great Said!! People smile to his face but wish to stab him in the back as he walks away because his philosophy is everyone is a mule to make him millions. I have seen how badly he and upper mgmt will throw someone under the bus

The sales dept is also a disaster. I've worked in Sales Ops at my previous company (which was a large well established device company). The managers are unqualified, the reps aren't getting a fair shot to make any money as their comp plans are unattainable, and the company proves over and over by their actions that they don't care one bit about the sales team..they are a number not a person to Said and upper mgmt..in all my career I've NEVER SEEN a dept with worse morale than the Sales teams at Applied. THIS is a failure of leadership

My cousin got a job in the factory here at RSM..all I can say is he let me know how bad things are in this side of the house. Many employees are paid min wage and overworked to the extreme. Once again, there is no care about individuals here either..you could keel over and my cousin said they'd have someone working your shift over your dead body. This company is depressing, unfair, and probably the worst run organization possible. Everything is done for the benefit of Said Hilal and family..everyone else is a pawn with no regard for your existence

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just lost another great rep. You all know who it is. He was a future leader here but realized things weren't going to change. I'm happy for him. He sold his ass off, and made little money here. Just a bunch of empty pats on the back. Until management finds a way to take care and properly develop their people you will never be able to retain good sales people. It's a shame.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was lost?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Another whinner who would rather complain than do something about it

If it sucks so much, then why don't you go find something that's more suited to what you want? Nothing forcing you to stay.

There's a lot of people who see Applied completely opposite, including me. There's tons of opportunity to try different things, you're put into positions of responsibility earlier than you would be in any other company, and the company does look out for you in terms of make up checks, points program, loans, etc.... It definitely is a family environment rather than a stiff and dark corporate environment.

I've been here for about 7 years and I've enjoyed it. It's different than the last 2 companies I was with, but so what. It works for me. If it doesn't work for you you can complain about it on an anonymous website with the other handful of people who complain about their job or their manager or their company, or you can do something about it.

I find it hilarious that people get on this board and bitch and complain about how shitty things are and how their manager is an idiot or how they are smarter than the senior executives or how their reimbursement sucks or how the comp plan keeps changing or some other stupid thing. How about you get off your lazy fucking ass and do something about it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't like what people have to say about Applied then don't visit anonymous boards genius. I find it interesting that you think it's a handful of people. Hmmm, that's just being naive. Imagine all the people that have quit applied (people don't typically leave good jobs), all the people this company has fired, all the people that are currently suing or have sued. Now after considering that, is the number of potential posters on this board a handful or potentially a large number. You can't treat people like some applied managers treat them and not have disgruntled past and present employees. The difference is that Said doesn't appear to care enough to require them to change their behaviors. Therefor you get the reputation that Applied has, which at the end of the day does matter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like teenage girls getting dumped by their boyfriend.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure why you try and change the topic as people still read the posts and you simply sound like the idiot that you are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've seen how things are hard and everybody cares everybody understands.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who recently quit?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to mention that the person that started this thread is in violation of the terms and use of using Cafe Pharma by mentioning persons by name, fyi- Also, the discourteous words and names being used are also a violation and have been reported to the moderator. When viewing these messages by people posting this type of abusive content or individuals by name please report them to Cafe Pharma under contact us. This is clearly a violation below. These boards were meant as an informative tool for people not as a defamation tool in direct contradiction to the rules you signed up for. Please read below.

Use

While using cafepharma sites, services and tools, you will not:

* violate any laws, third party rights or our policies; 

* use our sites, services or tools if you are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services or tools; 

* post content that makes personal attacks on identified individuals. Personal attacks include references to personal appearance or lifestyle and personal relationships. Allegations of criminal wrongdoing or personal misconduct are also considered personal attacks.
    * make racist posts or posts designed to denigrate specific protected groups.
    * post content in an inappropriate category or area; 

* take any action that may undermine any feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to cafepharma); 

* transfer your cafepharma account and user ID to another party without our consent;

* distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes; 

* distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm cafepharma, or the interests or property of cafepharma users; 

* copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the cafepharma sites, service or tools or cafepharma's copyrights and trademarks; or 

* harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
    * make any posts that promote other sites. Those posting such content agree to pay a $50 removal fee per incident.

Abuse

Cafepharma and its users work together to keep our sites and services working properly and you safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.

Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep you off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue cafepharma sites, services or tools.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waaaaah!!!!! I agree. Take Applied Medical off this website. They don't count as a real medical company anyway.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ANONYMOUS person who posted the rules, are you an idiot? Sign up, never signed up for anything, hence anonymous. How do they get $50 from you each time if you have nevered agreed or signed anything. Once again the Applied cronies writing stuff to try and scare present and past TEAM members to stop writing what is mostly the truth about Applied.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not employed by Applied Medical but it was brought to my attention recently some seriously slanderous comments were being made on this board. I have never seen where an anonymous vent u were allowed to post defaming comments against individuals and use their names on a public board an addition to making many insulting defaming, profanity and crude comments that are directly in contradiction to what these sights are created for.

This site wasn't meant for a launching pad for personal attacks on individuals and hence why there are rules on cafe pharma specifically so it doesn't turn into a platform for hate spewed venom from disgruntled employees.

U can say whatever u want as long as u don't mention individuals by name, and cross the line and make defaming comments and these applied threads are filled with name calling, profanity and other crude names well beyond the scope of the rules for the site.

I think u have it wrong I don't think applied has been monitoring this site at all otherwise in my opinion they would subpoena cafe pharma for the individuals that are making slanderous comments and put an end to some of the slanderous comments in my opinion which they could easily in my opinion. I think most reasonable people would appreciate reading comments without all of the name calling and the profanity and other over the top comments
    directed at individuals which is clearly in my opinion reflective of a bitter past employee. I don't think applied has said a word to anyone otherwise if they had all they need to do is instruct each time an abusive comment is made to be reported to cafe pharma and anytime personal names are used to report it as well to cafe pharma since this could be the work of one individual or a few disgruntled employees in my opinion.

(This is under terms and use of cafe pharma)
    Content

The cafepharma discussion boards were created to provide a place where members can connect with other users, provide information and personal opinions, give and receive guidance on a variety of topics, receive support, learn more about businesses, and publish content on our site. By following our community values, the entire community will continue to find the boards a helpful, educational, and enjoyable place to meet and converse. Courteous and respectful postings are expected from all participants.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please google "anonymous bloggers defamation"

I think most reasonable individuals respect the decency of others on these boards but u don't have a personal pass to make defaming comments as u please, fyi

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bloviation - a lengthy discourse in a pompous or boastful manner

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Misery loves company

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is really good! Someone from Applied corporate is really worried about posts on cafe pharma. This is truly a shit company!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You write so eloquently, and I am sure you are proud of the way you write. (Pun intended)