My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm one of the 15ers and proud to say so. I've been here for decades and am sliding into retirement. I'll take as much of Merck's money as I can, whether I'm relevant to their cause or not. I really don't care. Fire me, lay me off, call me names…whatever. I've capitalized on hundreds of thousands over the last few years and have given Merck next to nothing in return, which is more that they deserve. These lying management pigs have turned a loyal company man into one that cares not a lick about this company. In that regard I'm just like them, but that's where our similarities end.

Viva la 15s.

FU Merck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1:47 post? Really? You must of been drunk. " sliding into retirement" huh? More like retired on the job since the day you started. Now you're coasting into oblivion having been successful in only " sliding under the radar" all these years, hiding in the masses, always striving for the middle. Good job! And when you leave, ten minutes later they will struggle to remember your name. It will be like you were never even there, which you weren't.
    When it comes time for your obit I would just leave the career section blank, since that's what you accomplished. You are the poster child for what has always been wrong with Merck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck stock is right around $55 a share. That's funny I can't find "15x15" or " poetic justice" on the NYSE. Hmmm, " survival quotient " between Merck and "15ers" I think my money's on Merck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because you're an idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, had just returned from an evening with friends. Haven't been drunk in decades. After I'm gone, I don't care if anyone here remembers my name. I've (purposely) already forgotten most of theirs.

As for my "career" with Merck, it hasn't existed in several years. I have other career interests that have kept me sharp. A couple of businesses, one brick-and-mortar. You wouldn't understand; you've been stuck to the corporate tit your whole pathetic life. I'm just along for the check and fully realize it.

Also, I'm not what's wrong with Merck. Merck's gone so wrong that I'm what has become of Merck. I used to be a Kool-Aid drinker like you. You wouldn't understand. Too stupid.

Viva la 15s. Long live the Queen. God, this Merck death spiral is something to behold. It will be a Harvard case study in no time.

Lots of irrationality in your posts. Starting to sweat it, are you? You should have been smart enough to see it coming, but you're not. The writ in on the wall couldn't be big enough for you to see it. Keep betting on Merck, or at least what's left of it. Fool.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, there you have it boys! Our resident Warren Buffett-wannabe, aka Douchebag Extraordinaire has spoken. A fountain of vomit-infused financial wisdom. Because we really give two sh!ts who your "money's on".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to clarify, this was directed at D-Bag of Post #1003. The guy who posted 1004-05 gets it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey cut the old, washed up useless guy some slack. He finally accomplished something- a hang over.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, you're clarifying one stupid non-sensical rant with another stupid non-sensical rant?
    You should really try hard to remain a Merck rep. Intelligent communication is not your strong suit. You fit in there perfectly.

Now I await your: "I know you are but what am I?" Retort.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny...I got my MBA several years ago and while I was doing it I remember thinking how Merck does not seem to be making decisions for the longterm success of the company and it seemed like everything they did was the opposite of what I was learning. I told a couple of my co-workers that one day in the future people getting their MBA would be reading a Harvard Case Study about "What Merck Did Wrong".

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say that the first thing that went wrong at Merck is that they hired too many useless MBA's. Do a SWOT analysis on that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replying to your own posts again? Enjoying the conversation with yourself? Time to up the dosage on those meds bro.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right, of course. But it's an understatement. Harvard Case Study will be the least of it. That's actually underestimating just how much of a cluster-f$%k Merck has become over the last 10 years. Blaming some 15ers for the unmitigated disaster that is Merck, is a total cop-out. The epic arrogance and corrupt leadership from SVP levels on up has been breathtaking! Just an across-the-board scorched earth policy of destroying anything and everything that was ever good or respected about this company. Not just in sales. Research. Innovation. Employee morale. Forget the Harvard Case Study, we're talking the sequel to Enron here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big difference between Merck and Enron is that KF and his cronies wont go to prison like Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling did. KF and friends will have their millions and really wont give a shit about what anybody thinks Merck did wrong.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Merck hired me, I didn't have an MBA. Although, I do appreciate Merck for paying for my "useless MBA" as you call it!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are absolutely right, which is why I'm on my way out. I was interviewing before that fateful Wednesday call and got an offer shortly after. My only regret is I will be gone before the severance is paid out. It would have been a nice parting gift!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your career at Merck hasn't existed for years, but you're out on a Saturday night and you come home at 2:00 am and the first thing you do is go on CP and the first post is on... the Merck board? You should have claimed you were drunk then you might have gotten a pass. No, your straw is still deep in the Merck Kook-aid. Or your senile. Either way you should defiantly " raise your hand" on this next round of layoffs. You know what they say: " There's no fool like an old fool." Fool.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey " MBA"!! Don't forget to get the cream cheese with the bagels tomorrow. Your lunch has two veggies on the deli tray. You screwed that up last month. And you got a dashboard issue to clean up. I guess you don't learn addition and subtraction as part of your " MBA."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, I never do bagels, and I never screw up my lunches. My lunch tomorrow is already ordered with my Doc's favorite lunch, and even if the restaurant screwed up my lunch, my offices like me enough as a person to not sweat it. My guess is that nobody likes you and that is why you are such a miserable, sad, and angry person. Stop hating on people who are smarter and happier than you and go do something that makes you be a better and happier person.