What or Who are the worst recruiters to deal with and why??

Discussion in 'Northeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2005 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Palmer & Young, Inc. they call you and leave a message you call them back and email them and they never respond! [​IMG]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grobard & Associates,Inc [​IMG]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Palmer & Young, Inc. they call you and leave a message you call them back and email them and they never respond! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes they suck, i had similar experiences. i have been in the biz for 10yrs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MBK gets my vote, rude little girls, never return calls

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve Miller. Will tell you exactly what you want to hear and never follows through.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bailey Search & Associates, recruiter is Lauren.....No professionalism and terrible, I mean terrible communcation...Does not return phone calls or emails even when I was in the third interview.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jennifer from ECA -- same crap...gives you what you want to hear, does not return phone calls. I have given up on recruiters...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat Licata & Associates- My time was totally wasted.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Pat Licata & Associates- My time was totally wasted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree they really suck! [​IMG] I can't wait until Big Pharma downsizes big time and those asshole recruiters will be out on their asses! FUCK'EM

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JLJ and Associates! They have nothing but entry level crap and only want experienced reps for those shitty positions! They always say they have a great opp. with a great leader in the industry. Spare me the crap asshole.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, Sales Trax! They are a joke that sets up only cattle calls for comapnies. The only thing they do that maybe ok, is that the cattle call is for one company. However, they get as many people there and waste your whole fucking day going through interview stages. "I got up early and stayed late for this shit! I could have shot myself and still got the job!"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rob Jenkins--a former used car sales person, he will want you to rehearse your interview even if you have been in pharmaceuticals for ages

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tell me about grobard and associates, please i am in pharm and havebeen in for five years, but they keep calling, i don not know much about them

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they suck really bad, I have been in pharma for years. A bitch from this company found my resume on Monster and emailed me about a great opportunity with a great company with a great pipeline looking for experienced reps. only. I was intriqued so I called her. She sold that company as the end all be all. That shitty company was Schering for primary care sales. I said all my experience and success and you contacted me with that SHIT . What a fucking joke. I told her never contact me again unless you have a truly great position that matches my resume and success. Give that fucking job to some punk ass kid out of college.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume the guy above is talking about Grobbard. Anyway, they have inexperienced pharmaceutical recruiters working for them. This one bitch was prepping me like I have never been on an interview before. She knew my bacground and I have 5 years in the biz. Very good track record of success. I humored her and the thing she emphasized the most was to HAVE A VERY NICE PEN WTF!!! [​IMG] A nice pen is what will get the job?? What a douchebag! [​IMG]

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they called me for promoetheus--i been in the industry fora whiel, what ajoke

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you people get it....they're not calling you back because you SUCK! There I'm glad we got that out in the open. So stop blaming the damn recruiter

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fuck you asshole! they called us and gave shitty jobs and did not tell us how shitty they were. The only thing that sucks is you and your daddy in 69 position!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MBK gets my vote..MF-very unethical; withholds the truth and then pushes you to agree to commit before even having a written offer! Will sell you and his mother's soul for a dollar. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE-JUST ASK THE ENDO HOSPITAL REPS WHAT A DEAL HE MADE FOR THEM!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't you people get it....they're not calling you back because you SUCK! There I'm glad we got that out in the open. So stop blaming the damn recruiter

[/ QUOTE ]eileen stop looking on cafe pharma...you know it's you that sucks and you can't sell your candidates very well..you only make us lose the jobs because of your gossipy fat trap...