National Sales Meeting

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible, simply dreadful

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, but maybe just ONE terrible but still dreadful. With a little luck I won't be at the next one. I still can't believe our Leadership was able to present awards with tainted, corrupted, and inaccurate sales data. Do they think the Cardinal sales force is a cluster of imbeciles and don't realize that our fy12 numbers are still incorrect and that hundreds of us received fewer commission dollars than we know we earned? Our Leadership (and I use this word dripping with sarcasm) plans to make no further efforts to correct the multitude of mistakes brought to us by MBT. They should be ashamed of themselves for not fixing a problem and wishing it just go away. I plan to do just that and until I "go away" I plan on giving this company little effort with my sales activities while spending more time interviewing and networking to get out of here, as our Leadership deserves from me and from us what they gave us in fy12: utter disdain. We all need to know and keep asking: WHERE ARE THE MISSING COMMISSIONS CARDINAL STILL OWES US?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orlando was a TERRIBLE sales meeting. To think the bosses actually kept straight faces giving out sales awards based on FLAWED and INCOMPLETE sales data. Simply shameful- and do you "really" think they will make amends, as promised, fixing the data and paying everyone who lost commissions?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea that will happen. cardinal sucks balls.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales meeting 2013 in lovely Columus Ohio! It just keeps getting better doesn't it? The medical business is a failure. Leadership is a joke. Who would have thought we would see the day when Medline is a better company hands down than Cardinal. People are leaving to Medline daily. Lets stand up and boo at the NSM. We need to be honest with leadership and show them how we really feel.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical products needs to get their act together. I spent my national meeting in Seattle and it was pretty incredible. That's what happens when you actually work for a living.