Pfizer Oncology HQ Team Sucks

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2014 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic group of misfits and losers!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant insight. Any other gems you would like to share? How about the sun rises in the east, or water is wet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Capitán obvio, are you posting on the Pfizer website again?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The land of the misfit toys...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Issue is Gary Nicholson. There are some very good people here but since Nicholson, nothing has gone right. They should have let him go few years ago. He is useless, was same when he was at Lilly.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its also the next layer down - i.e. GN's direct reports. They are all cater to GN's every whim and are afraid to disagree with him. They essentially carry out his "vision" for the OBU. Which is basically "overpromise and underdeliver" - and when the underdeliver happens - start the musical chairs and house cleaning. This cycle has played out over and over again. When is Ian going to wise up to this BS?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually GN is quite clever. Whenever Ian or Geno start asking about the business, he asks Mace to provide an overly complicated, technical answer, because as we all know, oncology is different. This makes Ian's and Geno's head spin and eyes glaze over, and they end up leaving him alone. This has gone on for several years, all the while, OBU continues to circle the drain. Think palbo will help? Maybe, but relevant for only a short time. GN has bet the ranch on palbo, but all the while, the world of breast cancer is passing us by.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like grumbling from inside HQ.

Too small and too scared to stage the mutiny you would like to see so off to CP to sow discord.

Users who seek to enlist the dumb masses to do your dirty work.

If you don't like things so much, do something about it. Say something about it.

Which Game of Thrones character are you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post proves you live in fantasy land. Speaking up is career suicide here. Didn't you read the article about the last dictator CEO?

Maybe getting a journalist' s eye unvolved from reading CP is a start?

Also you would not post anonymously if you put your money where your big mouth is.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is the group (GN and his "leadership" team) that should be downsized. Incompetent fools.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from primary care, this group is a breath of fresh air. Andy is outstanding ! I don't know Gary, but he couldn't be worse than wood u .

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the frebreze that Andy sprays on his armpits everyday. Otherwise the place is a real stinker.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology about to be downsized. Heard from very good source. Our own incompetence undermines us again.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and a lot of fake tans

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not the HQ team. Made of teflon. The field sales team on the other hand...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Under wood u and looking into oncology. Is it truly better? How?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But it was the OBU that drove quarterly performance! Chew on that, slimebag!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jacking up price on the existing portfolio to cover for all the development mistakes is a proud accomplishment. Really takes a lot to put a 9.9 percent price increase into the system!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A brilliant stroke of genius to keep it at a single digit increase at that! Here's how the conversation went:

Andy: Well we really need to drive sales this quarter, but I've surrounded myself with morons who only do what I say, so they do nothing all day but stick their noses where the sun don't shine.

Gary: But we have to show something to compensate for all the bad development decsions that I've made over the years. Dang it, should've held onto neratinib, and not doubled down on dacomitinib!

Andy: Well don't look at me, I can keep resizing my organization, but not gonna buy you much.

Gary: How about a price increase?

Andy: Eureka! Gary, you are brilliant. An oncology mastermind!

Gary: And let's max out on this one - how about 5%? no that's too little how about 10%? no that's too much - Kantarjian would be all over my ass for that one. OK I got it - 9.9%!

Andy: Like I always say, you can't spell GeNius without a G and an N!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary: And lets not forget to price the shit out of palbo. I can deal with the fallout while i'm bathing my old white skin in champagne.