MBT

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2012 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Majorly
    Botched
    Transition

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mind
    Blowingly
    Terrible

Seriously...what absolute moron was in charge of this whole thing? I don't do anything but clean up the disaster this has caused. Perhaps if Cardinal had bought a new IT platform years ago instead of being the cheapest fucking company in the industry this wouldn't have happened. What a joke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you guys talking about? MBT has been a success! Just ask George Barrett, Mike Lynch, and Steve Inacker. I am so glad this is tied to Inacker. He screws up everything he touches. Just look at his history. The mind blowing thing is the fact that our senior leaders think it was a success. Once again, no one in the company will take any accountability. They are all too worried about themselves. Maybe we can put our secret weapon, Mark Rosenbaum, on the case. We all know he has PLENTY of time on this hand.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, when will the kinks be worked out of MBT? This year or next? I'm being serious.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next, from reliable source

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rosenbaum will fix it, he fixes everything

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait...I thought we got rid of all of the whiners? Haven't you heard? if you don't like it, shut up and go away.

If you don't see the vision of our leadership than you just don't get it.

Instead of spending your time whining, get out there and help your customers through this time of transition instead of complaining that you have to do more work.

Sorry you can't go golfing 2 days this week..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we don't see the vision because there is no vision. What are you smoking?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off douche. I work 12 hour days now and worked 12 hour days before the transition because that's what it takes to run my large territory well. The difference is that now my time is no longer spent selling Cardinal products but instead chasing down and fixing the ridiculous problems this "upgrade" has unleashed. If you are in management I invite you to come ride with me and listen to the actual words of the affected customers, not the asinine bullshit our "leadership" passes down.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: MBT, Up and Running and Has Gone Extremely Well!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what was said on today's Phone Call (5/3/2012) regarding Cardinal Health and explicitly the MBT Sytem.....

"And just a few comments on our MBT go live. We are now up and running. Given the scale of this initiative and the complexity of the implementation, it has gone extremely well."

I thought that it was a Federal Offense to LIE to your investors........ What else are they going to say, the truth.....we spent litterally tens of millions of dollars on the boat achnor called MBT, the system is plagued with issues, failures and performance concerns.......and the customers are up on arms over these issues, and the really good news, we have no idea as to when this system will be stable......!!!!!!

At least the truth wouldn't be a Federal Offense.

EOM

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure thing, post your name and # and we'll make arrangements.

-George

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I thought there were laws to prohibit a publically traded company from making knowingly false statements regarding performance and other items. How could it be that yesterday's market recap by Cardinal Health indicated that the roll out of MBT has gone extremely well, when in fact across the Federal Goverment Divsion it's been a complete and utter disaster?

I guess the guys making these statements hasn't planned their exit strategy like Lynch did.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: MBT and DOD Resposne

On May 3, Cardiinal Health announced that the deployment of MBT had gone [SIC] extremely well. There are rumors within Cardinal Health that the DOD gave Cardinal Health 30 days to pull their act together regarding MBT..........? What will this mean to Cardinal Health!!!!! Will their goverment division which is worth more than $1.2 Billion fall on the sword.......for the rest of Cardinal Health.

Any one read Lynch's Severence agreement filed with the SEC. It's available online........
    20 hours work week, $12K+ per pay period.....sweet deal till he goes.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I definitely agree with you. For some reason, they do not want to admit that MBT was/is an epic fail! This amongst other issues are the reason why the Medical division is not well at all, in addition to losing so many accounts- THE COMPANY DOES NOT LISTEN!

Upper management must have receive their positions because they know someone because they definitely know nothing about running a business efficiently.

The managers and supervisors are all scared to say that MBT is a failure. As if we are dumb because we are not in upper management. There must be some major issues since so many people in high places have left the company.

Also, please change the core values because Cardinal Health is the not real at all. They definitely don't care about us with those 25 cent raises. We should be getting paid $16+ for what we do.

Also, there are rumors are Cardinal shutting down the Medical side. This must be true.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

George,

Do you not understand what's going on due to MBT? Do you actually believe this new system works? NO IT DOESN'T! It's worst than before. I can imagine the company has already lost thousands, no millions because of the accounts lost.

If upper management would get off their high horses you'd see that this was THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! I think I'll revert the entire call center to this website so they can make you more aware of what's going on.

Everyone call reply anonymous, that way they won't get fired! I THINK I'LL DISCUSS ALL THE CRAZY STUFF THAT GOES ON WITH CARDINAL HEALTH. I'M SURE THE CUSTOMERS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS LIE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE BUT YOU'RE THE CEO! WOW!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's Mark Rosebaum or however you spell his name? Is he important?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, who would be contact about Cardinal making false statements? Yeah, this is definitely a federal offense. I know first hand that the system is not working well! Let me know who to contact and I'll let the cat out the bag.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, so that's why they've been firing the whiners so they won't get fined for their lies! lol

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: MBT and DOD Resposne

Wow! Thanks for the info. Now, where is this info available online?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe Cardinal thought that they were a monopoly for all those past years. I guess they never thought technology would advance and new companies would develop- selling the same products with a better system.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for the NSM this year. Everyone in a field role at this company is at their wits end with all the MBT bullshit. And its just that- bullshit. I am not an executive with 25 years of healthcare related work experience, but I have a pretty good idea that MBT and its effect of the different sales units in Cardinal has been a fucking nightmare.

I would like to know how many Cardinal reps, no matter what division, are actively interviewing with other companies. I sure as hell am.