Blood bath in NY Metro

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many DBM's let go to be followed by mass layoffs of the reps
    Good luck to all

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey folks! Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. We're getting whacked at Merck and you're not alone. Who needs this many reps stumbling around with little to no access? The the managed care step edits etc are killin us. Time to find a new living and it's not in Pharma. See you at the unemployment office...
    Papa

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm getting out if I get whacked. No sense living your professional life with no hope for advancement and one eye looking over your shoulder to see if ZS assoc are sizing you up...

It was a good ride for awhile, then it sucked, now it's time to move on. It's a job, not your life, and if it is your life, I feel sorry for you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really don't care about NY Metro - - - worst area in the US!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It IS the life for so many, especially those making 200 Gs or more. 5,000 sq foot houses with outdoor Jenn Air gas grills and amazing salt water pools, private schools, 3 day trips to Aruba to celebrate anniversaries, the Christmas ski trips to Summit County, CO or Loon Mountain in Maine….

How are ex RMs and Marketing Director-Team Leaders expected to live that way when their 2015 salary will be cut down by at least 40% if they get hacked from here? Don't believe me? Ask a headhunter NOT affiliated with our exit package.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure it's nirvana in your neck of the woods!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw the maps. Going to be very, very bad on the rep level

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. you must be wrong. Carl W. said it's only ~11% of reps.
    Stop spreading the coo coo talk. (SARCASM)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like they've been living way beyond their means....putting nothing aside for the "rainy day". Now they'll have to sell their McMansions and be happy if they can afford to go to the movies.