Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics - Region North America re-org

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he probably seeded the Men B outbreak like the anthrax guy who mailed the tainted letters from a Princeton mailbox, then hopped back on the Amtrak.

Interesting that the strain in Princeton was the EXACT same strain as in Bexzero. Coincidence?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the reps realize that the directors are bonused on retention. Reps should be making decisions to stay or go based on what is best for their families. Some of the best managers are helping their reps with transition.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had thoughts like this in the past, but then my MD changed my meds from clozapine to ziprasidone. It really helps reduce the delusions and drooling!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the split is announced today, who is going to gsk vs cSL. Any surprises?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the outcome of holly springs personnel , are they sticking with CSL or going to GSK?

When is the close?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why any surprises?
    Novartis aims to get rid of many associates as possible, just passing on (for the sake of cost saving) any potential severance payment to GSK, or half a year later to CSL.

Is there more clarity now about day 1 with/for GSK? Will it be Feb 01, 2015?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April Fools Day

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is going to GSK and who is going to CSL , are there any updates? When is the official close date for both deals?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh for f*cks sake. I gave you coffee mugs and yet you whine about inconsequential crap.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we doomed? I think we are doomed. Are we doomed?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes indeed. We can't even MAKE Bexzero for release, so what do you think our new overlords at GSK will do to our incompetent employees?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barring any setbacks, the GSK deal is done February 2, 2015. And despite what you might be hearing, layoffs aren't too far behind.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs and relocations won't start until Q3, so there is still ample time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the FLU co people it seems like 3 years job security so not sure if they are doomed. If you see the FAQs there is no expectations of redundancies. GSK folks on the other hand it looks pretty bad, but they may be safe for interim through the TSAs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK started announcing their own layoffs in manufacturing and R&D yesterday even before the deal. read into that what you will.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TSAs?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're hearing a certain timeline, but we are all shaving a month or two off that figure. If we go with the number they're feeding us then early Q3 is right for the earliest cuts, but if we are shaving a month or two off, then Spring time sounds about right.

The only thing that has changed is that not even the biggest of Kool-Aid drinkers are touting the first half of 2015 crap for the official deal close. Now they're all giving their opinion of first half of Q1. Only their opinion, but they are all saying Jan/Feb now in large group meetings.

Any word on all the construction going on at 75 Sidney? I heard they are redesigning the entire front entrance as we speak. With that happening, I can't imagine Novartis re-upping the lease shortly thereafter at a much more expensive rate than before if things are up in the air of the official closing of the deal and if they are going to start with relocation's soon after close. The company that owns the building will not want a tenant on a month to month basis after they just spent some serious money on renovating it to better attract companies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The GSK shareholder vote on all this is on December 18th according to Reuters this morning.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I'm not part of this terrible company anymore. Just reading these posts makes me depressed and sick to my stomach.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am relying in Sir AW to save me from this hell and it couldn't come sooner. What a wonderful holiday gift it would be.