Gail Myburgh

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She NEEDS to go for the Northeast to win....no one trust her and her ineffective leadership.what and awful and toxic environment in the NE....Wake up RS.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NE won't win because all the good reps will leave right before the launch. Trust me because I am one of them and everyone is saying the same thing. She has ruined the NE

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't trust her!! Out for herself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst regional ever. Let's bring back a field person

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like many of you need a box of tissues and a helmet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, do you think anyone cares if you leave "right before the launch"? There are some of us who are currently with great CV companies who are hoping you leave. I wish my company had something this good in their pipeline. We want your job you primary care loser.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mrs Doubtfire stop posting

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 2015 Health Ins costs

Did anybody receive their cost for 2015 health insurance?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 2015 Health Ins costs

Nice try deviating from the topic if this thread.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually as of January we will all be CV Specialty Reps. I hope you do get a job here and I can't wait to say told you so.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are only talking about the NE, not bad everywhere in Novartis.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting placed in CV doesn't make you anything but a primary care rep who is in way over their head.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, stop detracting from the title of this post ...this is NE specific

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, there will always be personalities and dominant styles that don't match up well. You will also from time to time report to people you do not necessarily like. You either suck it up, chose to try and understand other perspectives and be accountable for you or you move on.

I assure you whining will get you nowhere and will only add to what seems like a negative and entitlement existence. If you don't like it in NE and think you are marketable on another NE CV Specialty team at a different company you should do yourself a favor and leave (if you are long time internal with Novartis, I cannot see how you have marketable CV Specialty or account selling skills). I am sure there are many people who are in the know about this opportunity with this drug and they will happily take your position and will do well because regardless of the regional director, they will accept accountabilities to develop skills and deliver results.

Grow up. You have one of the easiest most overpaid jobs in the NE and you are really going to whine about someone who is 2 people removed from you?

Very odd!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you knew anything about sales or leadership you would know your director can or break it even if its two levels above. Obviously you have no idea. She will ruin the launch

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you have already given up. A bit defeatist, nonetheless. You should likely do yourself a favor and leave. I am sure otherwise your true attitude will be exposed soon and you won't be leaving on your terms. Good luck to you!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You assume this is a rep talking. Bad mistake

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She never reached out to the field like our previous director.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets!!! Besides what is she going to say, the only good news is thank goodness we no longer have to do that useless, waste of time segmentation exercise...did she really think there was any value in that...more meaningless initiatives from our great leaders!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arrogant woman