I know it's bad here, but what can I realistically make?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need a job and I think I have good connections that will be useful. Is this place really that bad? If everyone is miserable, maybe I can end up a top performer by just having a good attitude.

What's a realistic totl comp for the year?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is SOOOO TYPICAL for PPS. Not " how can I help patients", BUT " How much money can I make".... You fit right in there. To hell with patient care, just make me lots of money!!! I hope you or your family never need DME care. If so, I hope the person is more concerned at making money and NOT taking care of you or your family member. SLEEZE.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree!!!! such a typically PPS. its probably shantanu who wrote that. its awesome that the PCCs get the numbers in and make all the money while the CSRS do all the work. some PCCs wont even go to the doctors office to help get their own paper work but yet when the CSR gets that paitnet billing and takes their phone calls who do you think gets the commision. now that sounds a bit bitter and we are but then lets take a look at the patients. so you got DSM and DOMs putting in pick up tickets taking away oxygen from sick people to make there numbers look better. The PCCS dont get the proper paper work or the DOMS nick moog and then what happens?? the patient , the SICK patient with CHF or COPD has to go back to the doctor because our DOM / PCC who get the commision are too stuipd and selfish to get their shit together. they just want new patients for commision and when their isnt any money to collect then they want to pick the patient up and move on to the next.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think that everyone writting on here just came in with a negative attitude. "is this place really that bad??"" <--(mocking voice) they created this website just to talk shit about the company. you do the math bright eyes. good connections isnt going to help. if you are all about numbers and walking on top of people the youll fit right now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I just want to get a number, I didn't need to hear all your sob stories. No wonder the company is such a mess with such over sensitive peons

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just don't get it do you? MORON!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe $40,000 if you are really really lucky......but the stories are true...stay away from PPS....they will fire you before your six month anniversary. This place if horrible. Horrible management, horrible business model, 16 hours days (which still is not enough as far as management is concerned), thousands of miles put on your car, physicians will think you are a joke...etc. Dont ruin your reputation by joining PPS...find another place. Trust me on this one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope someday, you or one of your dying family members needs DME. It will be refreshing to see them shit on you or your family member so they can "hit a number" SLEEZEBAG POS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I have read, this moron would fit right in.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its really not worth it. other PCC have commited so much fraud that the company is trying to cover it up. they lie about everything. So now some doctors are getting in trouble and others dont want to mess with them. Sob stories?? man you got some nerve. one day you will come across some kind of medical issues or your family will and have to deal with some bull shit company only looking at you like a number and when that happens make sure to think about your sob story.

FBI raided them last year and you think its a good idea to join the company? Medicare is in the middle of auditing accounts still to this day.The company isnt makeing any money. The PCCs and CSRS get training only for it to change the next day. the processes keep changing and everything is given by word of mouth. this a mess. The PCCs will go get documents with one process by the time the doctor signs them then it has changed. so they have to go out and get it again. P

Some PCCs know the process but htey have sleezy DOMS who have special billing reps that send things to billing and they except it so the PCCs and DOMs make their numbres. why would a billing rep do that? becuase they are getting a cut of that commison. or bonus. then they nominate the sleeziest reps who have alternated numbers as some of the top performers. now believe me its def not that jeliousy. it does sound like it but its the truth. just in deductables and % that the insurance doesnt cover the company wasnt even collecting it. they were just writting off almost 8 million dollars last says chris kane. so Tejin is actually paying to keep this company going. How long do you think that is going to happen. REally there isnt any progress. If the company last another 6 months it will be a shocker.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you should probably be prepared to be shocked then.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, Teijin will keep this rust bucket afloat for another 60-years before someone admits that they made a mistake in buying it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either that, OR Cain, Waters and Farmer the other ("criminals") will admit their contributions and get sentenced to what they deserve!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Kacey truly believes we will ALL get through this IF we stick together! We should not worry about whats going on at corporate, or overseas, we should just take care of ourselves!! PMA!! PPS people!!! (Positive Mental Attitude)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Kane not Cain - MORON!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real classy Kasey. A typo........Your comment shows how mature you are. Someone needs to kick Megan in the balls for hiring you. KANE needs to be charged with the OTHER criminals. Yes, KACEY, you re one of them.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! She IS the only one with balls in the company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean take care of your bonus and commision. must be in corporate huh? cause those are the ones that dont have to deal with the patients and are taking care of themselves. pick them all up they are telling everyone. patients have been randomly picked up with no notes ,no request. you say something to the supervisors and no one does anything about it. its just oh well its over and done with now. techs getting a ticket to go pick up and the patient has no idea what is going on. PMA you must be getting a fat bonus for all those clearing the reports. Dosent matter i guess. wish i had that i dont give a shit personality.

like the fact that certain PCCS get noticed as one of the top PCCs when hthey dont do a quater of the work.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really funny that is the only part you read. go ahead and ignore the other issues.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cafepharma must have friends at PPS, because they keep deleting post that are negative. hmmmm